• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Okay have my main team, but wanted to maybe add gyarados too because , well its just awesome, but i have a question , would giving it the moveset , water pulse, thunder ,earthquake and fire blast make it awesome or terrible?

Real bad and terrible idea.

Gyarados should run only physical moves. Earthquake is great, other great moves would be Ice Fang, Waterfall, Bounce, Rock Slide, or Dragon Dance. You'll want at least 1 STAB move, though, which means Waterfall is a must.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Masquerain? I would like bug buzz as its main attacking move . Silver wind I like a lot because it compliments masquerain's sp.att and gets stab, also a great 10% chance of raising all your stats at once! Stun spore is handy when I can afford it. But these are just suggestion , so feel free to use any moves you liekz!

X-Lucario

King of Losers
I am trying to train a physical nidoking to take advantage of the sheer force ability he has gained in the 5th gen.
This is what he looks like so far

Nidoking
Evs: 252 Atk, 4 SPd, 252 spe,
Item Life orb/ choice scarf
Poison jab
Brick break
Earthquake
giga impact

Are there any better moves that I can run because I haven't trained a nidoking since 1st gen lol.

I'm looking for a 6th Pokemon for my party. I currently have a Typhlosion, Torterra, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Mewtwo. I am open to any Pokemon in Kanto-Hoenn. I currently don't have any way of getting many more Sinnoh pokemon unless they are in like the Safari zone. I'm in SoulSilver btw.

Vini310

Hello again.
I'm not happy with the movesets of my Meganium and Blaziken. I've already completed the game, but this movesets are leaving my Meganium and Blaziken very weak.
Meganuim moveset:
Grass Knot
Sweet Scent (I want to replace this move)
Flash (I don't want to remove de move. I NEED HM moves)
Bullet Seed

Blaziken moveset:
Headbutt
Rock Smash (My Typlhosion already know this move, so I want to remove him from Blaziken)
Rock Climb
Ember

For what FIGHT-type move should I put in place of Rock Smash?
PLease send suggestions for my Meganium's moveset WITHOUT remove Flash.
Note: This is not a help for competitive, but for in-game.

Kalosian

So long
Meganium doesn't have a lot of good options, sadly. You should remove Bullet Seed and Sweet Scent, replace them with Earthquake and maybe Body Slam if you want to go as offensive as possible, or Sleep Powder and Synthesis if you want to make it more defensive (though I wouldn't recommend it since that would leave you with just one damaging move). You can also replace Grass Knot with something else such as Seed Bomb or Energy Ball depending on which move you prefer.

Blaziken on the other hand, has a lot of awesome options. I recommend Sky Uppercut as a Fighting move, which it learns at level 59. And if you are interested in changing its remaining moves, I have some suggestions for those too. For a Fire Move, you should go with Fire Punch, Blaze Kick or Flare Blitz. For the final moves, you can choose between Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Rock Slide and Thunderpunch for offensive moves, you can also use Swords Dance to raise its Attack. Or maybe something else if you would prefer that.

Spindash64

how about this for a ss nuzlocke?
Typhlosion with choice specs (not really suicidal when even double resisted full health eruption does a crap load of damage)
Eruption (main stab)
Flamethrower (low health backup;boosted by blaze and has high pp)
focusblast/earthquake (for karen's dang houndoom; power+specs boost + easy renewability vs reliability)
hidden power (if good)/swift

Status
Not open for further replies.