• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
So random threads don't pop up asking for people to rate only one Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Apparently some people just didn't noticed the existence of that thread, probably because it is not located in the RMT section.

Let's just have a thread for it here. >__>;

People, commence asking for help!

www500

WWW500
is there a good shedinja moveset?

Shedinja (Adamant Nature) @Lum Berry/Focus Sash
-X-Scissor
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Sneak
-Will-O-Wisp/Toxic

WoW is there to hit Steel types. It's a tricky Pokemon to use, so I recommend having something that can Baton Pass a Substitute to it. (Like Jolteon/Ninjask/Espeon, etc)

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
After playing Mystery Dungeon 2, it made me want to train a chatot of my own, like the one at the guild. I originally was going to raise one on my sinnoh team, until I learned you couldn't catch one 'tll the 8th gym, so I stuck with good 'ol Staraptor, and I didn't want to raise the chatot you could get in the trade either.

Chatot (Melody)
(220Spa/36SpD/252Speed)
@Leftovers *tangled feet
*Timid/Modest
-Chatter
-Hyper voice/mirror move
-Encore/sing/roost
-Nastyplot/roost/u-turn/mirror move

Chatot could come in on a ghost or a ground move and then encore the move or try to put it to sleep with sing, giving me a free turn to nasty plot or attack, I kind of want to fit roost or u-turn in somewhere to give chatot more longevity.

So, What do you think?

fredfredburger

EpicFailGuy
can i ask on this thread for the best move set for my feraligatr?

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
After playing Mystery Dungeon 2, it made me want to train a chatot of my own, like the one at the guild. I originally was going to raise one on my sinnoh team, until I learned you couldn't catch one 'tll the 8th gym, so I stuck with good 'ol Staraptor, and I didn't want to raise the chatot you could get in the trade either.

Chatot (Melody)
(220Spa/36SpD/252Speed)
@Leftovers *tangled feet
*Timid/Modest
-Chatter
-Hyper voice/mirror move
-Encore/sing/roost
-Nastyplot/roost/u-turn/mirror move

Chatot could come in on a ghost or a ground move and then encore the move or try to put it to sleep with sing, giving me a free turn to nasty plot or attack, I kind of want to fit roost or u-turn in somewhere to give chatot more longevity.

So, What do you think?

You can trade a Buizel for a Chatot at the Eterna City in a building. But, that is the only other way.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
can i ask on this thread for the best move set for my feraligatr?

Feraligatr @ Choice Band/Muscle Band
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Waterfall
~Ice Punch
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw

Whats a good moveset for a piloswine?

not a mamoswine please...

Why Piloswine anyway?

Piloswine
Adamant Nature
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge/Rock Slide
~Avalanche
~Curse/Body Slam/Ice Shard/Peck

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
can i get a move set 4 a............................garchomp idk it can be a mix CB specs scarf idc i just want 1 lol

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
can i get a move set 4 a............................garchomp idk it can be a mix CB specs scarf idc i just want 1 lol

Garchomp is easy ;)

Garchomp
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Stone Edge/Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Fire Fang/Swords Dance

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
I am going to play through the entire Pokemon Diamond game with one pokemon:

Gyarados
Adamant-Intimidate
~DD
~Waterfall
~Ice Fang
~Earthquake

See any problems as far as getting through the game?

Togemon

Sibling Love
Hey, I need help with my Seaking, I want a good moveset for it when I face the elite four.

Seaking - Naive Nature - Female
Item: Shell Bell
Moves:
Aqua Ring
Waterfall
Horn Attack
Surf (I have surf/waterfall right now because I am at the Elite Four place and I surf/waterfall down to train in the cave)

I'd love any suggestion, but keep in mind I'm not going to catch another Seaking.

xenikos

I have the following Heracross:

Adamant nature
EV: 6HP/252 Attack/252 Speed.

My original plan was to give it a choice band or scarf, and use the following moves:
Close Combat
Megahorn
Stone Edge
Pursuit

HOWEVER, I for some reason forgot that Pursuit was an egg move, and it is already EV trained and leveled to 50. So, what move should I put in its place? Swords dance? Take out Stone Edge and put in Rest/Sleep Talk? I might eventually use it in competitive play, but my first destination will be the Battle Tower for awhile.

Hey, I need help with my Seaking, I want a good moveset for it when I face the elite four.

Seaking - Naive Nature - Female
Item: Shell Bell
Moves:
Aqua Ring
Waterfall
Horn Attack
Surf (I have surf/waterfall right now because I am at the Elite Four place and I surf/waterfall down to train in the cave)

I'd love any suggestion, but keep in mind I'm not going to catch another Seaking.
If you need a Pokemon that knows Surf AND Waterfall, you should use a Pokemon strictly for that. Bibarel, Marill, Azumarill, Golduck... etc would all be good choices for that.

Seaking (Seaqueen in this case. lol...) (Adamant Nature) @Wet Rock/Muscle Band...
~Trait: Swift Swim~
-Waterfall
-Mega Horn
-Rain Dance
-Return

There's nothing much left to say here. Waterfall for STAB, Rain Dance for speeding her up and powering up her Waterfall attack. Mega Horn is a very powerful Attack that also helps with her Grass weakness. Return is mainly filler as there's not much else she can do, and it does MUCH more damage than Horn Attack.

xenikos said:
I have the following Heracross:

Adamant nature
EV: 6HP/252 Attack/252 Speed.

My original plan was to give it a choice band or scarf, and use the following moves:
Close Combat
Megahorn
Stone Edge
Pursuit

HOWEVER, I for some reason forgot that Pursuit was an egg move, and it is already EV trained and leveled to 50. So, what move should I put in its place? Swords dance? Take out Stone Edge and put in Rest/Sleep Talk? I might eventually use it in competitive play, but my first destination will be the Battle Tower for awhile.
If you want the Choice Bander/Scarfer (I suggest Choice Scarf), go with Night Slash over Pursuit. For ingame, you really don't need a Pursuiter as the CPU rarely switches out their Pokemon.

Gengar25

-insert title here-
I'm looking for a good sweeper with solid stats and decent movesets. I've narrowed it down to three, but I need help choosing the best for the Battle Tower. :p

;149;
Dragonite @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Dance

;373;
Salamence @Life Orb
Modest Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower