• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
dpmfb136.png

Flareon@Choice Scarf ***SUPAPOWA
Mild (+Sp. Atk, -Def)
Trait: Flash Fire
180 Speed/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 76 Atk

Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Superpower
HP Electric/HP Ice
Return

Last edited:

arceus03

Now that you mentioned a Skymin...

Shaymin, Timid (+Speed, -Atk)
[Sky Form]
-Seed Flare
-Air Slash
-Ominous Wind
-Psychic
Last two moves are.... random, really. The main point is to lower the fore's SDef (80% chance w00t) and keep flinching the foe.

I wonder, if Earth Power is Move Tutored on LandMin, what will happen when the Glacidia Flower is used?

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
I would assume that Shaymin keeps Earth Power, but I could be wrong.

Skymin@Choice Specs
Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Serene Grace
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP

HP Fire
Seed Flare
Air Slash
Earth Power

Scizor9306

hey
so i am going to also have a dusknoir in the bt along with my miolitic and gliscor
can you rate and i also have a question
i am not sure how you breed. i want to get pain split, but not sure how to get it on the baby pokemon

careful
pain split
fire punch
WoW
shadow punch

Scizor9306

hey
so i am going to also have a dusknoir in the bt along with my miolitic and gliscor
can you rate and i also have a question
i am not sure how you breed. i want to get pain split, but not sure how to get it on the baby pokemon

careful
pain split
fire punch
WoW
shadow punch

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Have the father know Will-O-Wisp, and it will be passed down onto the offspring.

Shadow Sneak>Shadow Punch on your set and you're fine.

what is the best Wigglytuff moveset, ev's, etc...

I was thinking of something with:

sing
wake-up slap
wish
???

Last edited:

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
@ Icosahedron
ok all I can do then is breed ;)
and btw I have acces to Platinum actually it is my Platinum Rotom so,
could anybody give me a good Platinum Rotom (modest Nature)

Rotom @ Wise Glasses
Modest Nature
Ability: Levitate
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Confuse Ray
-(Special Rotom form move)

I don't know what move for the last moveslot. If it's any of the other Rotom forms, then you can use one of their special moves.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
what is the best Wigglytuff moveset, ev's, etc...

I was thinking of something with:

sing
wake-up slap
wish
???

Wigglytuff @ Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Sp. Atk
Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Trait: Cute Charm
~ Fake Tears
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam / Icy Wind
~ Hyper Voice / Wish

Wigglytuff is a pretty bad Pokemon. Anyways ingame you shouldn't be risking Sing because of its low accuracy. Wake-Up Slap is pretty useless when you can use Brick Break instead. However, in my opinion a special-based Wigglytuff is the way to go, if only because of Fake Tears. Fake Tears makes your special attacks hit hard even if you use it just once. Thunderbolt and an Ice attack hit everything ingame for at least neutral damage except for Magnezone, Shedinja, and Lanturn. Ice Beam is nice for power while Icy Wind if used a couple times will let you attack first (you need Platinum to get it, though). Hyper Voice is a wonderful STAB move but Wish can be used instead for healing.

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
Please may I have a good Yanma set.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Please may I have a good Yanma set.

You mean Yanmega?
I like

Yanmega
Modest Nature, Speed Boost ability
~Bug Buzz
~Air Slash
~Shadow Ball
~Protect

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
No I mean Yanma.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
So would this be a good Shiftry?

Shiftry @
Modest Nature
Ability: Early Bird/Chlorophyll
-Extrasensory
-Rest/Sunny Day (if chlorophyll)
-Energy Ball/SolarBeam (if chlorophyll)
-Nasty Plot/Agility

I'm not too sure if using a Shiftry to fight would be a great idea, I just really like it.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Shiftry@Focus Sash
Timid (+Spd, -Atk)/Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Early Bird
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP

Dark Pulse
Energy Ball
HP Fire/Brick Break
Nasty Plot

Or you can Specs it and replace Energy Ball with Leaf Storm.

Xemik

Rainbow Warrior
feraligator

hiya ppl plz rate my feraligatr...

lvl 80 naughty nature
EVs: 252 attk/ 252 speed/ 6 hp
holds: razor claw

surf
superpower
earthquake
dragon claw

thx =)

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Feraligatr@Leftovers
Adamant/Jolly
Trait: Torrent
240 Atk, 220 HP, 68 Speed

Swords Dance
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Earthquake

You can also Dragon Dance, but Gyarados is considered superior in the category of Water DDers.

Scizor9306

Have the father know Will-O-Wisp, and it will be passed down onto the offspring.

Shadow Sneak>Shadow Punch on your set and you're fine.

i actually wanted pain split,but i guess i can just breed with a mismagius.
so... in order for me to get a pain split dusknoir, i need to have a male mismagius that knows pain split and a female dusknoir( or the other two forms)
also,i know sometimes that the two pokemon don't like to... do it, so do i just switch the female dusknoir?

careful
shadow sneak
pain split
fire punch
WoW

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
i actually wanted pain split,but i guess i can just breed with a mismagius.
so... in order for me to get a pain split dusknoir, i need to have a male mismagius that knows pain split and a female dusknoir( or the other two forms)
also,i know sometimes that the two pokemon don't like to... do it, so do i just switch the female dusknoir?

careful
shadow sneak
pain split
fire punch
WoW

Yeah, that's right. Breed a female Dus[kull/clops/knoir] with a male Mis[dreavus/magius] that knows Pain Split. If the daycare man says they "don't get along very well," then just be patient and you'll get an egg eventually. If he says that they "prefer to play with other Pokemon," then you will never get an egg. For the fastest breeding results, make sure the two Pokemon have different I.D. numbers. It's easy to get someone else's Mismagius/Dusknoir if you use the GTS, by the way, or you could just as easily Pal Park a Misdreavus/Dusclops from a 3rd gen game. The important thing is they have different I.D. numbers.

Consider ThunderPunch or Ice Punch over Fire Punch to take care of Gyarados and Salamence, respectively.

Scizor9306

well, i want to use fire punch for steel pokemon. ice punch is for dragons, for the most part, and t-punch is for gyrados. both of those guys depend on the attack, once again for the most part, but steel pokemon really don't fear wow

so i am going to have gliscor and dusknoir and also a milotic. i am really not sure what i am going to do with her, but maybe like this
modest/bold
with leftovers/choice/ wise glasses
ice beam
grass knot/energy ball
dragon pulse
calm mind? surf? aqua ring?
i am really not sure about this pok. since this is my first time using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.