• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Injuries

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Wneh I was three, I ran into the edge of my dad's tailgate and needed stitches -_-'
In third grade, my friend and I were jumping off the playground equipment and I sprained my ankle.
I have three scars on my hands from where my dog bit me. Well, nipped me, more like.
And countless scars on my arms because my brother claws, scratches, and digs his fingernails into my flesh...

GilligBoi

Right now I have a bruise on my leg and a cut on my ankle from falling off a sled 2 weeks ago.

The worst injury I have ever had was tearing my sternum while weight lifting. I was angry about my what my at the time (now ex) girlfriend was putting me through. I decided it was a good idea to lift as much weight as I could as fast as I could because I thought it would make me feel better. I ended up tearing the cartilage on one side of my sternum and separating my AC (shoulder joint). 2 years later I still get pain and clicks in my shoulder but my chest doesn't hurt at all.