• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Injustice Gods Among Us

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Hello all again, here's a new thread on the upcoming game Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Im surprised no one has made a thread on this yet (and if they have sorry haven't seen it and I looked before creating this thread)

So anyways this looks like a promising game to all fans, both from fighting games and from SuperHero Comic books fans. (Im guilty of being a super Batman Fan since I grew up watching all the shows)

So discuss your opinion's on why you hate/love/ stay neutral and so on.

Here's the announcement trailer for those that haven't seen it yet ---> Click Me!

Mr.Billehh

Yes I am excited for this game. I can't wait to play as Aquaman as netherealm made him looks cool as heck.

But I also look forward to playing as:
-nightwing
-green arrow
-batman( of course)
- superman(real cool)

I'd like to get my hands on it but just spent money on the walking dead , so yeah. Mainly want to preorder it to get the Red Son DLC where instead of superman landing in Kansas he lands in the soviet union.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Yes I am excited for this game. I can't wait to play as Aquaman as netherealm made him looks cool as heck.

But I also look forward to playing as:
-nightwing
-green arrow
-batman( of course)
- superman(real cool)

I'd like to get my hands on it but just spent money on the walking dead , so yeah. Mainly want to preorder it to get the Red Son DLC where instead of superman landing in Kansas he lands in the soviet union.

Yeah, Batman is awesome, his Special is freaking epic, I'll be getting the Collectors Edition for the sweet figurine.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'll get it if they announce a GOTY edition for it.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
[ACE] Zero;15839675 said:
Yeah, Batman is awesome, his Special is freaking epic, I'll be getting the Collectors Edition for the sweet figurine.

I'll be doing the same, just got the Tomb Raider one, it was worth it. I'll definitely be playing as the Bats because let's be honest he is the greatest DC superhero. I will also use Green lantern, MM, and the Flash. How big is the cast? Because I also want to use Black Canary, Zatanna, Green Arrow and Night Wing.

Last edited:

Ver-mont

My only problem is that we have Dick as Nightwing and... ugh... Damian as Robin (even though we don't know whether he's playable or not), yet there's no mention of Tim.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I'll get it if they announce a GOTY edition for it.

Maybe in a year or so?
I'll be doing the same, just got the Tomb Raider one, it was worth it. I'll definitely be playing as the Bats because let's be honest he is the greatest DC superhero. I will also use Green lantern, MM, and the Flash. How big is the cast? Because I also want to use Black Canary, Zatanna, Green Arrow and Night Wing.

IIRC Green Arrow and Nightwing are allready in the roster, the Season Pass will 4 new characters...so who knows..

I like fighting games and DC superheroes. And have no interest in this game.

The roster seems pretty lacking in characters I actually care about and the art design is too gritty. And as far as fighting games go, there are a whole of other games that capture my interest more.

Please do elaborate what characters it "Lacks" (which we could get in the future) and what other games capture your attention more that can compare. (Im going to guess a MK, or the likes of Marvel VS..)

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
[ACE] Zero;15840119 said:
Maybe in a year or so?

Most likely. It happened for Mortal Kombat which I got screwed over.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
IIRC Green Arrow and Nightwing are allready in the roster, the Season Pass will 4 new characters...so who knows..
Thanks for letting me know. Its a game I want, but I haven't looked into it. My sister wants to play it too, and she doesn't even likes video games all that much. This one caught her attention, that's the power of pine sol.

Zazie

So 1991
Please do elaborate what characters it "Lacks" (which we could get in the future) and what other games capture your attention more that can compare. (Im going to guess a MK, or the likes of Marvel VS..)

Static, Booster Gold, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Star Girl, Dr. Light, Katana, Geofroce, Fire, Ice, Black Canary, Guy Gardner (as Warrior). Picked on the basis of either being characters I like* or because they would be interesting to play as in a fighting game. Out of those probably only Black Canary has any chance of ever being DLC. As for fighting games, primarily King of Fighters, Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers, but there are plenty of other fighting games both old and new.

This isn't to say it's bad game at all, just that it has a very little appeal to me, despite being a fighting game with DC characters.

*I removed one of my favorites, Batwoman from the list, because the game already has plenty of bat characters.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Static, Booster Gold, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Star Girl, Dr. Light, Katana, Geofroce, Fire, Ice, Black Canary, Guy Gardner (as Warrior). Picked on the basis of either being characters I like* or because they would be interesting to play as in a fighting game. Out of those probably only Black Canary has any chance of ever being DLC. As for fighting games, primarily King of Fighters, Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers, but there are plenty of other fighting games both old and new.

This isn't to say it's bad game at all, just that it has a very little appeal to me, despite being a fighting game with DC characters.

*I removed one of my favorites, Batwoman from the list, because the game already has plenty of bat characters.

I agree, I went to look up the characters and was pretty disappointed, I expected more. And there were a lot of Batman characters, I don't have anything against that, Harley Quinn looks like an interesting character to play with, but more diversity would have been better. I'm still hoping for Black Canary DLC though.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

Ahh ok, now I can see where your coming from, thanks, :) and yes you have a point with the lack of characters, but for me having Batman is enough.

Mr.Billehh

Raven and black Adam confirmed as playable characters.

Edit: for iPhone people there is an injustice game on the app store for free!!

Last edited:

Redhood34

I'm pre-ordering the collectors to get the comic and that sweet statue. Speaking of the comic has anyone read that on here? And what did ye think of the demo?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Ares and Killer Frost finally confirmed, now we have the full rooster.

Anybody heard anything about the four DLC characters? Still speculating who will be playable.

Also searching up spoilers on the game; Comicbookmovie.com and IGN are good places to go for coverage, and @Redhood, definitely agree about the comic; the recent issues with Damian Wayne and Ares are too good to pass up on.

Aegon

I played the demo today and I can't say I was amazed. The game feels terribly bland and uninteresting. The prospect of having the various characters included battling it out is mildly entertaining, but I wouldn't be wiling to pay full price for it.