• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Injustice Gods Among Us

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
How is Lobo? I am thinking about getting when he arrives to the WII U but I don't know.

Batgirl looks interesting. Kinda similar to Ares with her teleporting via smoke and its refreshing to see how she is different then Batman/Nightwing.

Mr.Billehh

So all dlc characters leaked and well I'm disappointed.

3rd dlc character is general zod (which I'm ok with)

4th dlc character is gonna be scorpion ( THIS MOVE IS DUMB) tons of better choices like: beast boy, Martian man hunter, black canary, red tornado and static shock.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Zod and Scorpion are smart moves

Though I would have prefered something like Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna or even ones like Atrocious, Icon or Black Orchid.

but Zod and scorpion are smart bussiness descisions since one is from the upcoming movie and the other can attract MK fans.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Zod and Scorpion are smart moves

Though I would have prefered something like Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna or even ones like Atrocious, Icon or Black Orchid.

but Zod and scorpion are smart bussiness descisions since one is from the upcoming movie and the other can attract MK fans.

Well, the first season batch of DLC characters have pretty much been confirmed, however that is only the tip of the iceberg;

Game Developer Ed Boon has posted a poll on twitter, asking Injustice players who they'd like to see turned in a DLC character. The poll had Red Hood, Blue Beetle, Zatanna and a few others. Boon went on to say that he knew that the majority of fans would vote for Martian Manhunter now to be a DLC character, and so felt it would be a waste "To include him now".

Basically, from this, we can gather;
-Martian Manhunter will be a DLC character (Probably saving the best for last)
-Red Hood, Blue Beetle, Zatanna and a few others are being considered as DLC characters for the next season
-The Season Pass will indeed be very beneficial, and won't just have one DLC character group; it will be continous

I don't have a link to Ed Boon on twitter, but you can check it out if you're interested.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I may get a DLC fighter if it id red hood, MM, Blue Beetle or anyone I mentioned.

but Idoubt I'll getany of the current ones except maybe zod or lobo but they are doubtful.

Anyone have Lobo?