• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Insert first person* wish...

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
...I was a wolf. Or an Orca.

Title pretty much explains it.

Are there any animals/people/machines you wish you could be?

Profesco

gone gently
I'd like to be a cat. Very self-contained creatures, and agile. They get to sleep a lot, too. Or a peregrine falcon, simply so I could fly without worrying about being eaten by a peregrine falcon. Or a sea turtle, so I could live a century or two and observe all the changes in the world around me. Imagine the wisdom...

For people, just me. I like being me, good and bad in all.

I don't want to be a machine. If I'm to exist, I need a mind.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would love to be a pig for a day. ;p; or a platypus.

Both of them are adorable.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I'm 15 Mumbo Tokens short on all accounts. Also, this thread is inviting so many furries you might as well don your giraffe suit now.

I don't want to be a machine. If I'm to exist, I need a mind.
Oh, don't even. I'd let robots vote if they were sentient.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I want to be a giant snake with a single muscled human arm, two bat wings, stick figure legs, the mouth of a crocodile, and the ability to breath fire.

In all seriousness, a jellyfish. Those fuckers never die. And that is not an exaggeration, they literally never die.

Would a lion costume be acceptable, Cipher? I loaned my giraffe costume to a friend.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I want to be an Eagle because they are awesome and majestic.

Funny how this thread's filled with people who aren't happy with who they are.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Someone is not getting the point and trying to be well "you guys are such losers" type of person.

Machine wise: 1880's Stream Train
Person wise: I'm good as I am

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Someone is not getting the point and trying to be well "you guys are such losers" type of person.
he's just pointing out something. relax your e-dick, brah.

i'd be a sheet of paper so i can tear and/or burn.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I wish I was this forum. That way I could lag while you the rest of you have no choice but to sit their and suffer while your page takes 30 minutes to load. I'd also be the center of all pointless online drama, and boy do I love being the center of things.

No really, I'd like to be a penguin. An obese penguin that eats fish all day and mates all night.

Josiah

is your favorite
A dog. As long as I could still think like a human. I'd be famous just for knowing how to spell my name.