• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[insert quirky title here]

Sunset Shine

In the Night Sky
So... Yeah. I am here, and I am ready to par-tay here. Yeah. Sure.

Uh... Some facts about myself:
- I am a girl, and a pretty girly one at that.
- I am ambidextrous and therefore I am awesome.
- My first language isn't English, so please bear with me if I make mistakes.
- I am an avid shipper, anime-fan, and I am also trying to write a decent story.
- I am anti-competitive battling, but I do ironically enjoy breeding.
- My first game was Pearl. I then got Platinum, HG and Black.
- I absolutely love the PMD series.

And... A few things that I love:
- PearlShipping
- DP Series
- 4th Gen
- Flying-Types
- Ice-Types
- Dawn
- Barry
- Cilan
- Spriting

Yeah, I'm a bit tired, so I can't really think of anything else to say other than hello... So yeah.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Nice ta meetchya. Or, pleasure to make your acquaintance. Whichever suits your fancy. The forum is filled with nice people willing to help you out with any questions. Again, it's nice to meet you. That's how I'd normally say it. :)

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Allow me to be among the first to welcome you to the Serebii.net forums!

I am Overlordmewtwo, master of legendary Pokemon and conqueror of the Pokemon world with my faithful companion, Mewtwo.

If you have any questions regarding the site or Pokemon in general, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help you!

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I am TeamRocketGrunt, legitimately RedFoo's biggest fan on serebii, READEH TO PARTAY

G50

No longer posting
Hello Sunset Sunshine, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Flame Mistress

It's a PearlShipper! =D Thought I'd say hello to you again.

Anyway, read the rules, don't be an idiot, try not to be the generic spammy newbie, and most of all, have fun.