• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(*Insert Random Title Here*)

Angel King 219

The King of Angels
Hello Serebii.net forums! My name is Angel, Angelfan, Angel Fan, Angel King, or something... I don't really care. Anyways, a little bit before I ALWAYS lurked the Serebii forums I am not going to be like

"PNG LYKE YOU SVK YOU *******!!111eleventy!!!1111".

I know not to overuse smileys and such and am familar with forums. I have REALLY wanted to become a member since a few months so here I am. Anyways...

I also know a lot about Pokemon so....

Well, that's about it... EXCEPT, my biggest rule EBER. Not NOT call me "Angle" or call me a girl. You may find a little something in your closet that night. :) Thanks.

Angel ;392; ;488; ;424; ;006;

Frankie-chan

-Pokes you-

Aha. Can I call you "Angel-Kun" or "Angel-San"?

Anyway, welcome to the forums, and it's nice to meet you. ^__^

Make sure you follow the rules and don't get into trouble or anything like that. >_<

And, you can PM me if you want to talk me or something.

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
^ You already said it :$ Just kidding ;)

Anyways, welcome to the community. Be a good boy/girl (whichever you are) *is lazy to check your profile* :whistles:

Oh, you're not a girl huh? Well, my closet is stuffed full, what can you possibly hide inside it? Nothing to worry about. :p

Last edited:

Pikavee

Eevee of the day.
Can you hire a Maid to clean MY closet? :) Anyway welcome to the Forums.

Hi Angle! *Shot*

Welcome, but don't shoot me.

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
Clean my closet? She'll probably run for miles once she sees it. I'll chase her away with a scary face anyways. *whistles*

Nice try, but you'll have to come up with something better :)

Looks like you're settling in, keep it up ;)

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
See the button that says "New Thread"? Click on it, then fill in the Title and the message that you'd like to type.

It's at the top of every forum/sub-forum.