• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Insert Witty name for a Troll-ish Team Here]

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
I don't really have an important intro for this one other than to tell raters to not take this team too seriously when rating it. It was meant for fun and annoyance, hence my strange choices of Pokemon and moves. It's somewhat viable competitively, but mostly it's for the lulz.
186.gif

SuperSoaker (Politoed) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]

This has been the best Politoed set that I've ever used due to it's sheer power. The strategy is extremely straight-forward, pretty much just spamming Hydro Pump most of the time. However, if you can predict a switch in that is 4x weak to one of the coverage moves (i.e Ice beam for 4x Dragons, Focus Blast fo T-tar, HP Electric for Gyarados, etc.). This set basically destroys everything that doesn't resist Hydro Pump.

073.gif

UJellyBro? (Tentacruel) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Magic Coat
- Rapid Spin
- Scald

The only reason for everybody's favorite Jellyfish is Toxic Spikes. This team NEEDS him to get them down successfully. Scald is there for the obligatory STAB and nice chance of Burn. Magic Coat is there for extra trolling as not many people now that he gets it and will fire off random status moves to try and cripple him (Watching a Smeargle/Breloom Spore itself is funny). I chose Liquid Ooze over Clear Body so that it can beat Ferrothorn 1v1 if it needed to, as he ha always been a thorn in the side of this team.

385.gif

Derp (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Water Pulse
- Thunder

All I can say is that ParaFusion is Fun
icon_twisted.gif
Set up a Sub on the switch or when predicting a status, then set up a few CMs and watch the opponent pull their hair out trying to break bulky subs while being Confused by Water Pulse (40%) and Paralyzed by Thunder (60%). Super trolly and adds to the unpredictability of this team. Max HP for 101 HP Subs and Max Speed to get the Subs up fast, although I might change the Spread to 252 HP|252 Def|4 Spe and a Bold Nature to maximize bulk.

046.gif

UMadBro? (Paras) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Protect/Stun Spore
- Attract

The crux of this team and a fantastic troller in it's own right. Leech Seed the first turn, the proceed to change between Sub+Protect to stall the opponent out (T-Spikes help this tremendously). Attract is an interesting trolly move (especially on PO), and usually results in a ragequit. Stun Spore is a possibility over Protect, however the opponent will hopefully be Poisoned and my team already has enough statuses. And, YES, I JUST MADE PARAS (semi-)VIABLE IN OU.

386.gif

Trollface (Deoxys) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 20 SAtk / 236 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Low Kick
- ExtremeSpeed

I desperately needed an anti-weather Pokemon, as Paras will die in any other weather condition, especially Sun (16x Fire weakness isn't good ._.). I had just remembered that Deoxys was brought back down to OU, so I thought he would be perfect for taking out the opponent's weather starters. Ice Beam is a comfortable 2HKO on Hippowdon, Thunder deals with Politoed (who I don't really mind
icon_razz.gif
) and is generally pretty good for hitting blind switch-ins. Low Kick easily OHKOes T-Tar and Ferrothorn if Tentacruel dies early. Extremespeed is nice for revenge-killing as well as nabbing a clean 2HKO on the bulkiest of Ninetales. 236 Spe EVs are for outspeeding base 130s, Scarfed Politoed, and +1 Gyarados (who is another big problem for this team).

458.gif

Tyke>Tine (Mantyke) (M) @ Eviolite Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aqua Ring
- Haze
- Scald
- Protect

This is one annoying little guy. Hopefully Toxic Spikes will be up so with insane defenses and Aqua Ring Healing he should be able to stall the opponent out. Haze to prevent opponents from setting up, Scald for an okay STAB boosted by rain, and Protect for a little extra Stalling and healing.​

Trollestia

Le gasp!
Hahaha, this is awesome! I've fought a team like this once and I lost so bad. It was humiliating.

Maybe replace Paras with Ferrothorn? Ferrothorn works great in rain, as Fire moves are weakened.

I wouldn't. Paras is only X2 weak against Fire, and Ferrothorn is X4. The rain would just make Ferrothorn as weak against Fire as Paras is without rain. Also, Ferrothorn would take away from the trolly-aspect of the team.
EDIT: To keep with the troll-ness I would give Tentacruel Black Sludge so if the opponent tricks you because they're stupid they get hurt by the Black Sludge and either trick it back and waste a turn or keep it and ruin their tricker.

Last edited:
Hahaha, this is awesome! I've fought a team like this once and I lost so bad. It was humiliating.

I wouldn't. Paras is only X2 weak against Fire, and Ferrothorn is X4. The rain would just make Ferrothorn as weak against Fire as Paras is without rain. Also, Ferrothorn would take away from the trolly-aspect of the team.
EDIT: To keep with the troll-ness I would give Tentacruel Black Sludge so if the opponent tricks you because they're stupid they get hurt by the Black Sludge and either trick it back and waste a turn or keep it and ruin their tricker.

You are wrong. Paras is 8X weak to Fire counting Dry Skin and Bug/Grass typing.

Do NOT use Paras. A single Skarm Brave Bird does 140.8% - 165.3% to your Paras.

LO Terrakion's +0 Stone Edge does 150.2% - 178.4%.

Latios Choice Specs HP Fire in the rain: 101.4% - 120.2%.

Adamant Excadrill Rock Slide: 60.1% - 71.4% (General OHKO with Stealth Rock and a layer of Spikes)

Adamant Excadrill X-Scissor: 63.8% - 76.1% (may OHKO with Stealth Rock)

Specially Defensive Heatran Lava Plume in the rain: 95.8% - 114.6% (OHKO with any form of hazard)

Scarf Chandelure Fire Blast in the rain: 208.5% - 247.9%

LO Darmanitan Flare Blitz: 219.7% - 259.2%

As you can see, some of the most common attacks in the tier severely threaten your little tochukasu crab. Anyway, many people run female Pokemon now to prevent Rivalry Haxorus from getting the Attack boost, nullifying poor little Paras's Attract. Subseed is ruined by Grass types *coughFerrothorncoughcoughBreloomcough*, and Sub/Protect with TSpikes abuse doesn't work because of Steels, Poisons, Flyers, and Levitaters. Same with Reuniclus. *coughmostofOUcough*

On to the team.

Both Tenta and Poli are good.

Paraflinch, from Jirachi, gives less of an attacking chance than parafusion, and paraflinch can go on nearly forever. Paraflinch>Parafusion on Jirachi.

Deoxys is Uber. This is probably an OU team, so go with Scizor as an attacker instead with Bug Bite or U-turn/Bullet Punch/Swords Dance/Superpower or filler.

Do NOT use Mantyke. Terrible Defense means that any Stone Edge will basically OHKO. If you want a wall, go with something else.

Last edited:
^ Yes thanks for correcting him
And only Deoxys-A is Uber of the forms. Deoxys and Deoxys-S are OU. Deoxys-D is surprisingly UU.

Really? I could've sworn that Deoxys-N was Uber last time I checked. Oh well, he still is not a very good choice IMO. Any STAB nuetral priority KOs him pretty well, as do DDers like Salamence.

Last edited:

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
I don't really have an important intro for this one other than to tell raters to not take this team too seriously when rating it. It was meant for fun and annoyance, hence my strange choices of Pokemon and moves. It's somewhat viable competitively, but mostly it's for the lulz.

Thanks for reading guys. But Deoxys-N isn't meant for sweeping or anything similar. He is meant to take out specific threats (i.e. weather starters and the like) and does it better than any other Pokemon I've tried. If you can suggest another weather counter that works better than I would consider switching him out.

I'm going to rate for teh lulz too ha
oh and d0n't do watahr p00ls + thund3r 0r y00 will g3t walle3d by gastr0donz soo so so y u no use fl4sh cann0n or psysh0ckzz!1!!111
m4yb3 t0xic>atract or p4ras it's just s0 l33t!!!!11 and y00 can kill bulky th1ngz l3eiik blisseyz ch4nsayyzy
liliooloilo or just d0n't run paras k k k kk kkkk

ED1T: R4nk up yayyyzzs i'm moar n00bbxz<!!!1!!11!!one!!! i haxx0rs the int3rnet!!1!!!!