• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Insert Witty Title Here* OU RMT

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
I made this team a few days ago. So far on shoddy it has a 5:1 win ratio. So rate~

260.png

Swampert @ Leftovers
Torrent
252 HP/176 Def/80 SDef
Careful
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

This is a pretty fun set to play around with. Counter and Mirror coat are used to take attacks from both ends of the spectrum and dish them back. Stealth Rock is self explanatory, and protect is a great move to predict what type of attack is coming.
pokemon_salamenceSprite.gif

Salamence@ Life Orb
Intimidate
16 Atk / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Naïve
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Outrage

Standard Mixmence but it gets the job done. It can attack from both ends of the spectrum, so it’s a great wall breaker.
212_scizor_1_m.png

Scizor@ Leftovers
Technician
200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Bulky Scizor is the best SD set for him IMO. Superpower is for good coverage, bullet punch is an excellent STAB along with its ability. Roost is for a good recovery move and SD is self explanatory.
heatran.png

Heatran@ Life Orb
Flash Fire
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Atk
Rash
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
-Explosion
- HP Grass

Scarftran has great synergy with Scizor. It can come into an obvious fire attack on Scizor, and hit back hard with its incredible special attack. Flamethrower is a reliable STAB move. Earth power is for good coverage, Dragon Pulse is for any dragons that I predict switch into Heatran. Explosion is self explanatory.
121_starmie_1_m.png

Stamie@ Choice Scarf
Natural Cure
Timid/Modest
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Trick / Grass Knot

I’m debating which set for Starmie to choose but I personally like both sets. Both sets help take care of any dragons like Salamence that can screw up my team. It is also a pretty good Gyarados counter. With CS it can 2hko Tyranitar with Surf. I think all the moves are self explanatory. I just need help on which set to choose.
242_blissey_1_f.png

Blissey@ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm
24 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
- Arommatherapy
- Softboiled
-Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Cleric Blissey is a really good supporter to the team. Armoatherapy allows me to get rid of all status that cripple my pokes. Softboiled is for a reliable recovery move. Seismic Toss is self explainatory. And toxic allows me to stall out pokes.

That's all I add more onto it once people rate!

Last edited:

Ontop

Hello, Clone.

Starting of i think you should change Superpower to Brick break. As your Scizor is bulky based you don't want to destroy your defense stat.

If you are running ScarfTran i personally always prefer Dark pulse >> Explosion. Dark pulse hits Rotom-A which Heatran can struggle with otherwise(although Rotoms can't do that much to Heatran).

I think you should play test way more than six games before making a CRMT. After six games you cant argue about the team as you obviously don't have much experience with it.

I can really see you struggle on DDMence after DD. Because of that i'd like to change the Heatran set to standard LO set: Fire blast|Earth power|Explosion|HP grass|. Instead of Heatran give Starmie the scarf as he outrun Salamence even after DD and hits with 4x damage from Ice beam.

Good luck with the team

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I'd go brick break or bug bite for scizor as superpower ruins your attack and defence. Heatran should go fire blast.

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
I threw this OU team together today
TheRules; said:
7. Do NOT post 6 OUs.

If you put no effort into the team and state “oh, it’s just 6 OUs I threw together”, you WILL BE INFRACTED.

^This^ was my favorite part. Of course, its obvious you put effort into this, but your opening statement reminded me of this so I decided to post it.

I would go with Surf+Trick on the Specsmie [just because of the personal preference of acc.>pow.], but I dont really have anything for the other team members.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
@Ontop
Sounds good. I'll make the changes right away. Also, a 5:1 ratio means after every 5 wins I have 1 loss. Not a 5/1 record.

@Calze
Ok I'll make the change now.

@Luxe
Sorry about that. Bad wording on my part. It actually took around like 3 days to plan this out, so I'm gonna change the first statement. Also, I'll test out SpecsMie, but I think I might end up scarfing it.