• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Hariyama is a better Tar counter as it deals with Weavile and Heatran well too. Of course, you may already have very reliable counters for these, if you do, then use Machamp.

im more bothered about a ghost type to block brickbreak and rs 2bh, i was thinking that subpunching gengar that was on the previous page would help me out

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Meh!!

Ok I am going to try and help a bit more instead of just spamming (as some off you have but it) so i have come back from my self pitty time freash and new (and hopefully helpful. so here we go!

Yet another RMT, this is just a random team that i came up with when i was bored lol.

Im taking note of that ^

gyarados.png

CutiePie
Gyarados@leftovers
Adamant
Intimidate
216Hp/16Atk/176Def/100Spd
-Waterfall
-Taunt
-DragonDance
-StoneEdge

Standard BulkyDos, is pretty much used on every team i come up with just because i love this and e-vire and they both work great together so why not, unfortunately its a very common lead and with the amount of anti-lead stuff running around it can get annoying being completely outpredicted on the first turn, although i regularly switch to e-vire anyway, if i suspect there running antileads or w/e. also as it is a bulkygyara its defenses get significantely improved with reflect/light screen support, Dragon dance seems a bit redundant on it considering it rarely gets a chance to set it up and sweep, as even with a dd behind it it still fails to outrun a lot of things.

Can i ask you something, look at that ev spread does it look right to you it doesnt to me but im just saying!?

But other wise this is standar so i gess it is fine.

electivire.png

BrumBrum
Electivire@ExpertBelt/LifeOrb
Adamant
-MotorDrive
6Hp/252Atk/252Spd
-ThunderPunch
-IcePunch
-CrossChop
-Earthquake

Standard physical electivire, works well with gyarados, if gyara comes up against something with electric attacks first turn or w/e, then i switch to this guy, who usually puts a massive dent in there team, although rarely gets a full sweep, however, he is usually bets as a late game wall killer, when i bring him out to smash the walls that have taken lots of little damage.

Meh!! standard looks fine!

Mismagius.png

LikeMyHat? (Yes it looks dashing)
Mismagius@Leftovers
Calm
Levitate
252hp/252SpD/6Def
-ShadowBall
-HP (Fighting)
-Will-o-Wisp
-PainSplit

Bulky Mismagius, Blocks attempts to rapid spin rocks and brickbreak lightscreen/Reflect, the reason i used this over dusknoir as when i used dusknoir last time i couldnt pull of pain split very well, as my prediction is awful, wereas this eases prediction as it can outrun most walls and get in a quick painsplit. WoW cripples Physical attackers and cancels out leftovers while still doing other damage and helps rack up little damage to put most pokemon in sweeper range, shadowball and HP are there as they hit everything for neutral, which is always nice, although i could replace HP for energy ball, thunderbolt or another special attack.

Very cleaver (if all of this isnt help ing im sorry but evey one else has said everything already :() can i ask why hp fire on it why not ground or some thing like that.

Bronzong.png

LickMyBell
Bronzong@leftovers/Occa Berry
sassy
252hp/252SpD/6Def
-Reflect
-Rest
-GyroBall/Earthquake
-StealthRock/Hypnosis

Bronzong, my main special wall, reflect helps it out as well as zapdos, Mismagius and gyarados, so is a very useful move, and pairs up with lightscreen on zapdos to make my walls almost indestructable, Rest is there because i need to regain health as bronzong is one of my main switch ins, im without sleep talk though as this would take up a moveslot, a moveslot i cannot spare. EQ is for a reliable source of damage, Stealth rock is for obvious reasons and hypnosis as nothing else on my team can put things to sleep.

252 HP / 74 Def / 184 SDef try this spread plz and you will rock!

Zapdos.png

BadHairDay
Zapdos@Leftovers
Bold
252hp/220def/36spd
-LightScreen
-Thunderbolt
-Roost
-HP (ice)

My Tank and the pokemon who sets up stealthrock, goes with bronzong and heatran to resist each others weaknesses, LightScreen as it pairs with Reflect so Zapdos/Bronzong/Mismagius/Gyarados take very little damage from most attacks, Thunderbolt and Roost for obvious reasons, HP as it helps deal with the multitude of types that resist T-bolt, although i might replace it for toxic or roar.

Fine
Heatran.png

Gribbit!
Heatran@ChoiceScarf
Modest
20Hp/252SpA/232Spd
-FireBlast
-EarthPower
-HP (grass)
-Explosion

I selected Heatran as i needed a revenge killer and this works well with bronzong and skarm to resist each others weaknesses, also it can easily ko swampert and other physical based bulky waters (slowbro etc.), and is just generally more useful than HP (ice) as zapdos has that, and if i go with mixvire that will have it too.

GO WITH dragon pulse nothing can resist it then.

Credit for pics goes to arkeis.com

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Ok I am going to try and help a bit more instead of just spamming (as some off you have but it) so i have come back from my self pitty time freash and new (and hopefully helpful. so here we go!

If people say you're spamming when you're genuinly trying to help just ignore them, its what i do :)

That is the BulkyDos Ev spread, its designed to make it bulky enough to take hits, and also deal out damage and outspeed certain threats.

Im Using Mixvire instead of PhyVire now anyways.

I laughed when i read you're Mismagius comment, dashings a great word dont you think? lol, btw its HP Fighting not fire, and its because paired with shadowBall it hits everything in the game for at least neutral damage.

As for the Bronzong Ev spread, i'll try it out, it does seem more reliable than mine =/, and i suppose mismagius has the SpD side of things covvered so that Ev spread balances it out without loosing SpD...

But for Dragon Pulse on Heatran No, as its only good at hitting neutral, and for Killing dragons (which is basically Salamence as Chomp is uber (Finally!) and Dragonite is..well...its a pile of crap 2bh) so i'll just stick with the moveset there.

thanks for your comment :)

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Lol

Um it tod mr that i have to make my message longer so i told it to get a life and then it told me again so i have just said all that so i don;t have to keep going in circles with a computer LOL :)!

the real post is below (i cant find the arrow pionting down botton (stupid spanish keboard)!

If people say you're spamming when you're genuinly trying to help just ignore them, its what i do :)

That is the BulkyDos Ev spread, its designed to make it bulky enough to take hits, and also deal out damage and outspeed certain threats.

Owwww ok Didnt know that lol

Im Using Mixvire instead of PhyVire now anyways. OK

I laughed when i read you're Mismagius comment, dashings a great word dont you think? lol, btw its HP Fighting not fire, and its because paired with shadowBall it hits everything in the game for at least neutral damage.

OK i didnt know that i was thinking it would hit MORE stuff not LESS stuff and the comment that was just me being random!

As for the Bronzong Ev spread, i'll try it out, it does seem more reliable than mine =/, and i suppose mismagius has the SpD side of things covvered so that Ev spread balances it out without loosing SpD...

Yep i thought it would be better.

But for Dragon Pulse on Heatran No, as its only good at hitting neutral, and for Killing dragons (which is basically Salamence as Chomp is uber (Finally!) and Dragonite is..well...its a pile of crap 2bh) so i'll just stick with the moveset there.

OK got yay and plz dont call dragonite rubbish he is coll and colective (like me LOL :))

thanks for your comment :) it's alright

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
sorry but dragonite is sucky
it was outclasssed by sala before, but now with outrage being available to Salamence....
even the niche dragonite has is gone :'(

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
sorry but dragonite is sucky
it was outclasssed by sala before, but now with outrage being available to Salamence....
even the niche dragonite has is gone :'(

I object.

Dragonite may be no Salamence, but it's a good supporter. Don't just discount Pokémon like that. They aren't ALL trying to be sweepers. ._.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
I object.

Dragonite may be no Salamence, but it's a good supporter. Don't just discount Pokémon like that. They aren't ALL trying to be sweepers. ._.

Yh but its stats are tailored towards sweeping, which it is outperformed by salamence at, which makes the thing it's best at redundant.

it might well be a good supporter, but there are pokemon much better at supporting than drgonite.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
ak they should make him uu then he would be good no?

and misaki chi do you know me from shoddy?

Deoxys-N is outclassed by Deoxys-A at sweeping. Shall we make him UU?

N = Neutral btw...

Has that Electivire not been made mixed yet?

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
ak they should make him uu then he would be good no?

Then he would be too powerful for UU, just because something is outclassed by something else in a tier does not mean it should be put a tier below, Dragonites still powerful, its just that salamence does all he does and more better.

Deoxys-N is outclassed by Deoxys-A at sweeping. Shall we make him UU?

N = Neutral btw...

Has that Electivire not been made mixed yet?

Yh its a Mixvire, i just cba to redo the first post, especially as i didnt think it would get rekindled again ;P

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Then he would be too powerful for UU, just because something is outclassed by something else in a tier does not mean it should be put a tier below, Dragonites still powerful, its just that salamence does all he does and more better.

Yh its a Mixvire, i just cba to redo the first post, especially as i didnt think it would get rekindled again ;P

Yer true but iwas just joking but eveyone has there own point off view dont they!?

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Yer true but iwas just joking but eveyone has there own point off view dont they!?

Yes they do well done lol

Anyway patronisation over, i edited the first post to show my team as it stands at the minute, anyone whos posted already if you could please look at that it will be much appreciated :)