• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Yet another RMT, this is just a random team that i came up with when i was bored lol.

gyarados.png

CutiePie
Gyarados@leftovers
Adamant
Intimidate
216Hp/16Atk/176Def/100Spd
-Waterfall
-Taunt
-DragonDance
-StoneEdge

Standard BulkyDos, is pretty much used on every team i come up with just because i love this and e-vire and they both work great together so why not, unfortunately its a very common lead and with the amount of anti-lead stuff running around it can get annoying being completely outpredicted on the first turn, although i regularly switch to e-vire anyway, if i suspect there running antileads or w/e. also as it is a bulkygyara its defenses get significantely improved with reflect/light screen support, Dragon dance seems a bit redundant on it considering it rarely gets a chance to set it up and sweep, as even with a dd behind it it still fails to outrun a lot of things.

electivire.png

BrumBrum
Electivire@ExpertBelt/LifeOrb
Rash
-MotorDrive
76Atk/252SpA/180Spe
-ThunderBolt
-HP (ice)
-CrossChop
-Flamethrower

Standard MixVire, i prefferred this over PhyVire as it gets SE hits on more of his common switch ins, however this comes at the cost of A LOT of power, but the abbillity to get a suprise KO or even sweep makes that forgettable. I think this set OHKO's Heatran (correct me) and it definately KO's Blissey, Tyranitar (which is a god send as this team struggles with it), and snorlax, HP (ice) kills the ever present bulky grounds that switch into it, the reason im considering life orb is to get the near definate 2hko on hippo.

Gengar.png

BOO!!!
Gengar @ Leftovers/PetayaBerry/SalacBerry
Nature: Hasty
Ev's: 64 Atk, 192 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
-Sub
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Shadow Ball

SubPunch Gengar, gets lots of free switch ins thanks to 2 of my pokes being EQ weak (EQ being the way basically everyone tries to beat Heatran) also gets in if someone tries to BB my barriers. SubPunch as it rips holes in my many special walls that come in to wall gengar (blissey im looking at you >_>) Hypnosis as it shuts down anything that might like to murder gengar, ShadowBall for the sake of STAB, The items i'm a bit pleh on, as leftovers gets another sub up, but one of the berrys will give me a stat boost should i use four subs, leftovers is what im leaning to but it would be nice to see what you guys think.

Bronzong.png

LickMyBell
Bronzong@leftovers/Occa Berry
sassy
252hp/184SpD/74Def
-Reflect
-Rest
-Earthquake
-StealthRock

Bronzong, my main special wall, reflect helps it out as well as zapdos, Mismagius and gyarados, so is a very useful move, and pairs up with lightscreen on zapdos to make my walls almost indestructable, Rest is there because i need to regain health as bronzong is one of my main switch ins, im without sleep talk though as this would take up a moveslot, a moveslot i cannot spare. EQ is for a reliable source of damage, Stealth rock is for obvious reasons.

Zapdos.png

BadHairDay
Zapdos@Leftovers
Bold
252hp/220def/36spd
-LightScreen
-Thunderbolt
-Roost
-HP (ice)

My Tank and the pokemon who sets up stealthrock, goes with bronzong and heatran to resist each others weaknesses, LightScreen as it pairs with Reflect so Zapdos/Bronzong/Mismagius/Gyarados take very little damage from most attacks, Thunderbolt and Roost for obvious reasons, HP as it helps deal with the multitude of types that resist T-bolt, although i might replace it for toxic or roar.

Heatran.png

Gribbit!
Heatran@ChoiceScarf
Modest
20Hp/252SpA/232Spd
-FireBlast
-EarthPower
-HP (grass)
-Explosion

I selected Heatran as i needed a revenge killer and this works well with bronzong and skarm to resist each others weaknesses, I chose HP (grass) as it can easily ko swampert and other physical based bulky waters (slowbro etc.), and is just generally more useful than HP (ice) as zapdos has that, and mixvire has that too.

Credit for pics goes to arkeis.com

Last edited:

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
a rate

Yet another RMT, this is just a random team that i came up with when i was bored lol.

gyarados.png

CutiePie
Gyarados@leftovers
Adamant
Intimidate
216Hp/16Atk/176Def/100Spd
-Waterfall
-Taunt
-DragonDance
-StoneEdge/Earthquake

Standard BulkyDos, is pretty much used on every team i come up with just because i love this and e-vire and they both work great together so why not, unfortunately its a very common lead and with the amount of anti-lead stuff running around it can get annoying being completely outpredicted on the first turn, although i regularly switch to e-vire anyway, if i suspect there running antileads or w/e. also as it is a bulkygyara its defenses get significantely improved with reflect/light screen support, Dragon dance seems a bit redundant on it considering it rarely gets a chance to set it up and sweep, as even with a dd behind it it still fails to outrun a lot of things.

Hopefully ur not leading with gyra ull have alot of probelms with azelf/gengar if so, standard build i see definetly earth quake over Edge better accuracy and coverage

electivire.png

BrumBrum
Electivire@ExpertBelt/LifeOrb
Adamant
-MotorDrive
6Hp/252Atk/252Spd
-ThunderPunch
-IcePunch
-CrossChop
-Earthquake

No or Physical vire has way better coverage if u worried about being walled by something like weezing or skarm u could go boly over punch but dont use special tried people laugh at it compared to PHYvire

Standard physical electivire, works well with gyarados, if gyara comes up against something with electric attacks first turn or w/e, then i switch to this guy, who usually puts a massive dent in there team, although rarely gets a full sweep, which is why im considering a mixvire instead, as it is virtually guarranteed a KO on something, (considering everyone usually switched to a physical wall if they see an evire with a speed boost coming at them), and acts like mixape to some extent except with a bigger suprise factor.

Mismagius.png

LikeMyHat?
Mismagius@Leftovers
Calm
Levitate
252hp/252SpD/6Def
-ShadowBall
-HP (Fighting)
-Will-o-Wisp
-PainSplit

Bulky Mismagius, Blocks attempts to rapid spin rocks and brickbreak lightscreen/Reflect, the reason i used this over dusknoir as when i used dusknoir last time i couldnt pull of pain split very well, as my prediction is awful, wereas this eases prediction as it can outrun most walls and get in a quick painsplit. Will-o-Wisp or thunder wave is what im stuck on, WoW cripples Physical attackers and cancels out leftovers while still doing other damage, wereas thunderwave can get the "fully paralyzed" hax and cripples sweepers in general, although since most my team is slow anyway its use is limited, shadowball and HP are there as they hit everything for neutral, which is always nice, although i could replace HP for energy ball, thunderbolt or another special attack.

Nice

Bronzong.png

LickMyBell
Bronzong@leftovers
sassy
252hp/252SpD/6Def
-Reflect
-Rest
-Eathquake
-hypnosis

Bronzong, my main special wall, reflect helps it out as well as zapdos, Mismagius and gyarados, so is a very useful move, and pairs up with lightscreen on zapdos to make my walls almost indestructable, Rest is there because i need to regain health as bronzong is one of my main switch ins, im without sleep talk though as this would take up a moveslot, a moveslot i cannot spare. EQ is for added coverage, Stealth rock is for obvious reasons, hypnosis as nothing else on my team can put things to sleep, and toxic to deal with bulkywaters and generally other walls that switch in.

Stabbed gyro ball looks great in therory but with only the power to handle weavile and TTar earthquakes a much better choice this big bell laughs at most ice types anway

Zapdos.png

PlugMeIn
Zapdos@Leftovers
Bold
252hp/220def/36spd
-LightScreen
-Thunderbolt
-Roost
-HP (ice)

My Tank and the pokemon who sets up stealthrock, goes with bronzong and heatran to resist each others weaknesses, LightScreen as it pairs with Reflect so Zapdos/Bronzong/Mismagius/Gyarados take very little damage from most attacks, Thunderbolt and Roost for obvious reasons, HP as it helps deal with the multitude of types that resist T-bolt, although i might replace it for toxic or roar.

The most defensive skarm ive ever seen was one with substitute over screen but that takes the right condition which is ur oppenent switching out but a sub roost tank drained my phyiscal vire of all his ice punches which is 12 hit and still wouldnt go down but like i said it takes the right conditions and speed and from the EV spread light screen looks better

Heatran.png

Gribbit!
Heatran@ChoiceScarf
Modest
20Hp/252SpA/232Spd
-FireBlast
-EarthPower
-HP (grass)
-Explosion

I selected Heatran as i needed a revenge killer and this works well with bronzong and skarm to resist each others weaknesses, also it can easily ko swampert and other physical based bulky waters (slowbro etc.), and is just generally more useful than HP (ice) as zapdos has that, and if i go with mixvire that will have it too.

Hate this thing is has the power to take out my whole team which is why im recontructing now but i like your heatran nice solid team overall

Changes in bold and comments

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
well i have nothing else to lead with so im gonna have to lead with gyara, ok ill use physical vire, but i dunno bout EQ over gyroball, as just normal effectiveness Max power (whihc it will get a lot) stabbed gyroball does nearlly as much as super effective EQ, ill have to think bout tht one

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
gyra lead is pretty bold with growing popularity of aredoctly azelf leads

yanmega leads gets beat down by gyra but anything is else pretty much a guarenteed switch out to a levi or water absorber ( vaporeon, bronzong, gengar(who carries bolt), and bulky waters

rember gyro ball is based on speed so EQ would be more consistent

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
gyra lead is pretty bold with growing popularity of aredoctly azelf leads

yanmega leads gets beat down by gyra but anything is else pretty much a guarenteed switch out to a levi or water absorber ( vaporeon, bronzong, gengar(who carries bolt), and bulky waters

rember gyro ball is based on speed so EQ would be more consistent

yh but considering bronzong is one of the slowest pokes in existance its gonna get big power most the time, and if bronzong comes against a flyer and has used hypnosis it gets completely walled, and what else could i lead with then, if not gyara?

could some other people comment as well please, the more opinions the better :D

Gyarados EV Spread is 216 HP/148 Def/144 Spd.

MixVire over PhyVire.

RestTalk Bronzong. Max HP with split defences. Gyro Ball + EQ as attacks.

Just go max speed on ScarfTran, the extra HP EVs do nothing really.

ootp+ct1u sn

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT

MixVire over PhyVire.

ootp+ct1u sn

could you explain why i should changes these things? as just saying i should doesnt really help me, also what the hell is the last bit supposed to mean? "ootp+ct1u sn" very odd typo maybe? lol

Why you should change those things?
I don't know...
maybe...
IT WOULD MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER??? I DON'T KNOW!

The intelligence level of people in SPPF is dropping fast.

And the last thingy is...
secret code...

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Why you should change those things?
I don't know...
maybe...
IT WOULD MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER??? I DON'T KNOW!

The intelligence level of people in SPPF is dropping fast.

And the last thingy is...
secret code...

i have read posts you have put throughout serebii and you are an obnoxious, arrogant sod who regularly puts sarcasm into posts when people question what you've put, and i asked because i dont agree with you, just because something seems better in your eyes doesnt mean its better for my team, and one day you will learn to understand english as i obviously meant why would these pokemon make my team better, you dont need an IQ of 20,000 to understand that, which is good considering you obviously have an IQ of less than 6, you really do need your ego deflating and fast, you obviously think very highly of yourself, and very little of others, you are not the supreme pokemon authority on serebii, and i doubt you ever will be, so stop acting like it.

as for the quote in your sig, it just proves how large your ego is, and confident you are that you are much better than others, and what others say does not count.

i have read posts you have put throughout serebii and you are an obnoxious, arrogant sod who regularly puts sarcasm into posts when people question what you've put, and i asked because i dont agree with you, just because something seems better in your eyes doesnt mean its better for my team, and one day you will learn to understand english as i obviously meant why would these pokemon make my team better, you dont need an IQ of 20,000 to understand that, which is good considering you obviously have an IQ of less than 6, you really do need your ego deflating and fast, you obviously think very highly of yourself, and very little of others, you are not the supreme pokemon authority on serebii, and i doubt you ever will be, so stop acting like it.

as for the quote in your sig, it just proves how large your ego is, and confident you are that you are much better than others, and what others say does not count.

[IMG200]http://starmen.net/mother2/ebdb/images/enemies/126.gif[/IMG200]

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
[IMG200]http://starmen.net/mother2/ebdb/images/enemies/126.gif[/IMG200]

That completely proves my point, now please stop posting unless you actually want to provide something helpful, which i highly doubt.

MixVire over PhyVire.

hmmm...WHAT IS THIS? I'm not sure...:/
Oh yeah, and don't diss the Ego Orb.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
hmmm...WHAT IS THIS? I'm not sure...:/
Oh yeah, and don't diss the Ego Orb.

one day you will understand english, i asked what the reasons are for me changing them, as the only one you've explained is heatran, and why it would help my team, if you had just answered that in the first place and stopped being sarcastic i would never have argued with you and you wouldnt have made yourself look egotistic and stupid
*waits for inevitable quote of ego*

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Don't worry Gren Draco, just ignore him. He's widely known as an idiot anyway.

The extra speed on Heatran, using 252 speed Evs does even less than the 20hp/232 speed. You are not outspeeding anything extra, let alone anything worthwhile. You could use 236 at most maybe to outspeed Heatran's with 232 speed. 252 is not needed.

RestTalk Bronzong is better than what you have but the idea of Max HP then split defences is poor Ev'ing.

Rest / Talk / HP Ice / Gyro Ball or EQ
Sassy - 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef

Electivire. Meh. Both sets are as bad as each other. So choose which ever one you find works more after trying each out, or choose the one you like the most.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Don't worry Gren Draco, just ignore him. He's widely known as an idiot anyway.

The extra speed on Heatran, using 252 speed Evs does even less than the 20hp/232 speed. You are not outspeeding anything extra, let alone anything worthwhile. You could use 236 at most maybe to outspeed Heatran's with 232 speed. 252 is not needed.

RestTalk Bronzong is better than what you have but the idea of Max HP then split defences is poor Ev'ing.

Rest / Talk / HP Ice / Gyro Ball or EQ
Sassy - 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef

Electivire. Meh. Both sets are as bad as each other. So choose which ever one you find works more after trying each out, or choose the one you like the most.

lol, thank you at last somebody other than donovantxeevee who actually has useful criticism lol

ill use 236 speed as the difference of 1 more speed and 1 less hp is going to be more useful as you said to outspeed other scarftrans, which is always nice :)

and as for that bronzong, i dont want to use it just purely as my zapdos and electivire already have ice attacks, so a third seems a bit redundant, also this team is made to use light screen and reflect effectively, so taking away reflect sort of destros the whole point of it, also bronzong is my special wall, hes not supposed to switch into physical attacks, so reflect helps him on the physical side while the evs bakc up the special side, reflect also helps the other members of my team, which is why it has to stay, that is also why i dont want to run restalk zong as if it picks reflect while its already up its a wasted turn, yet rest is its only healing option.

i like the fact nobodys changed mismagius, i guess that means i was right picking it for the team :D

Kingdrom

Turn Away Again
I wouldn't immediately discount DT157 based on what he said, because at least one thing that he said was right, in the 30 seconds I used to glance over your team. Physical Electivire is a waste of time to use. The low base power on your attacks and the fact that most of OU's common tanks/walls are stronger on the physical defense means that using Special Attacks is better. Defensive Grasses (Celebi) and pokemon like Swampert and Hippowodon are able to wall Physical Electivire, but only Swampert stands a chance against non-Hp Grass versions of Electivire. I would go with this:

Electivire @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
Ev's: 4 Hp, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop
-Flamethrower
-Hp Ice/HP Grass

I prefer Hp Grass to hit Swampert, but really it probably is better with Hp Ice as you are trying to get a Motor Drive boost anyways, and that way you don't get walled by Salamence and Garchomp. Heatran can be a pain to this though since Cross Chop only 2HKO'es, so watch out.

If it was my choice, I'd get rid of Electivire because it is seen as a "noob" pokemon, and for good reason. It tends not to work as well as it would seem that it would on paper.
I'd suggest using Bronzong as your lead to counter suicide leads. Set is this:

Bronzong @ Occa Berry
Nature: Relaxed
Ev's: 252 Hp, 152 Atk, 8 Def, 96 Sp. Def
-SR
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake
-Explosion/Reflect

Bronzong is the best SR user one could hope for, except possibly Gliscor. So use it. Bronzong is also one of the best counters to the suicide lead, with an ultrapowered Gyro Ball to hit each, and the ability to set up. Standard item is Lum Berry, but Occa Berry has quite a few unique applications in that it allows you to counter Garchomp better, stay in on Infernape and Heatran leads and survive to deal an Earthquake back, etc. It just helps it overall as a lead more than Lum Berry, as Gengar knows it's screwed when it is facing a Bronzong. The last slot is your choice- Explosion lets you deal huge damage to a potential counter and get a free switch-in, while Reflect aids you with team support, albeit short-lived. Your choice.

I'm not a fan of your Mismagius. Gengar is a more versatile pokemon that can fit that role. Subpunch Gengar can rip holes in many a team, I think this is the set you're looking for:

Gengar @ Leftovers
-Sub
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Shadow Ball

This set pretty much owns Starmie and Tentacruel, your main rapid spinners, and the bulky fightings who may be inclined to use Brick Break. Think of it as a wallbreaker that you can get started when you switch in on Rapid Spin. It's really quite useful, although if you're not good with prediction, this set may not be one you could utilize properly.

Put Dragon Pulse on Heatran. Hp Grass sounds cool but is actually quite useless aside from Swampert. Besides, you'll be using Heatran a lot to revenge kill Garchomp.

If you aren't finding Dragon Dance to be very useful, you can always run Resttalk instead. The Ev's would then be 216 Hp, 8 Atk, 184 Def, 100 Spe, with Rest/Sleep Talk/Stone Edge/Waterfall. Of course, don't use this as your lead over Bronzong. It can alleviate any fears about status that you have, as well as function as a respectable Heracross counter.

Slightly SR and Tyranitar weak, but there isn't much you can do about that. You could always use Light Screen Scizor over Zapdos. The powerful STAB U-Turn and Technician-backed Pursuit comes in handy when accumulating damage and countering Gengar. Scizor is also a great way to lure people to use fire moves, assuming they haven't seen your Heatran yet.

Kingdrom

Turn Away Again
I wouldn't immediately discount DT157 based on what he said, because at least one thing that he said was right, in the 30 seconds I used to glance over your team. Physical Electivire is a waste of time to use. The low base power on your attacks and the fact that most of OU's common tanks/walls are stronger on the physical defense means that using Special Attacks is better. Defensive Grasses (Celebi) and pokemon like Swampert and Hippowodon are able to wall Physical Electivire, but only Swampert stands a chance against non-Hp Grass versions of Electivire. I would go with this:

Electivire @ Life Orb
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop
-Flamethrower
-Hp Ice/HP Grass

I prefer Hp Grass to hit Swampert, but really it probably is better with Hp Ice as you are trying to get a Motor Drive boost anyways, and that way you don't get walled by Salamence and Garchomp. Heatran can be a pain to this though since Cross Chop only 2HKO'es, so watch out.

If it was my choice, I'd get rid of Electivire because it is seen as a "noob" pokemon, and for good reason. It tends not to work as well as it would seem that it would on paper.

Bronzong @ Occa Berry
-SR
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake
-Explosion/Reflect

Bronzong is the best SR user one could hope for, except possibly Gliscor. So use it. Bronzong is also one of the best counters to the suicide lead, with an ultrapowered Gyro Ball to hit each, and the ability to set up. Standard item is Lum Berry, but Occa Berry has quite a few unique applications in that it allows you to counter Garchomp better, stay in on Infernape and Heatran leads and survive to deal an Earthquake back, etc. It just helps it overall as a lead more than Lum Berry, as Gengar knows it's screwed when it is facing a Bronzong. The last slot is your choice- Explosion lets you deal huge damage to a potential counter and get a free switch-in, while Reflect aids you with team support, albeit short-lived. Your choice.

I'm not a fan of your Mismagius. Gengar is a more versatile pokemon that can fit that role. Subpunch Gengar can rip holes in many a team, I think this is the set you're looking for:

Gengar @ Leftovers
-Sub
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Shadow Ball

This set pretty much owns Starmie and Tentacruel, your main rapid spinners, and the bulky fightings who may be inclined to use Brick Break. Think of it as a wallbreaker that you can get started when you switch in on Rapid Spin. It's really quite useful, although if you're not good with prediction, this set may not be one you could utilize properly.

Put Dragon Pulse on Heatran. Hp Grass sounds cool but is actually quite useless aside from Swampert. Besides, you'll be using Heatran a lot to revenge kill Garchomp.

If you aren't finding Dragon Dance to be very useful, you can always run Resttalk instead. The Ev's would then be 216 Hp, 8 Atk, 184 Def, 100 Spe, with Rest/Sleep Talk/Stone Edge/Waterfall. Of course, don't use this as your lead over Bronzong. It can alleviate any fears about status that you have, as well as function as a respectable Heracross counter.

Slightly SR and Tyranitar weak, but there isn't much you can do about that. You could always use Light Screen Scizor over Zapdos. The powerful STAB U-Turn and Technician-backed Pursuit comes in handy when accumulating damage and countering Gengar. Scizor is also a great way to lure people to use fire moves, assuming they haven't seen your Heatran yet.

Okay, so the standard Scarftran is 20/252/236 or 24/252/232?
And Sassy RestTalk is 252/88/168?
Occa over Lum for leading Bronzong?

*takes several notes*

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Okay, so the standard Scarftran is 20/252/236 or 24/252/232?
Speed Game, the 236 is to beat 232 versions

Occa over Lum for leading Bronzong?
Lum isnt needed on a ResTalk set, again Occa is just a possibility, since the team is fairly Heatran weak and Bronzong could help take it out, if it can come in on anything that isnt Fire Blast, then EQ as Fire Blast fails to OHKO, more so if Light Screen is up

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT

Electivire @ Life Orb
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop
-Flamethrower
-Hp Ice/HP Grass

Bronzong @ Occa Berry
-SR
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake
-Explosion/Reflect

Gengar @ Leftovers
-Sub
-Hypnosis
-Focus Punch
-Shadow Ball

well the thing is that bronzong is meant to last on this team, as it provides a lot of easy switch ins, sets up reflect, and can SR or Sleep something, so using a zong lead is a bit pointless i think, although i could still use occa to take out infernape and heatran, as with reflect and light screen up ill be able to rest off any damage taken, and kill one of my teams main enemies.

and youve missed the point on why im using mismagius, its meant to cripple physical pokemon (and walls to some extent) and provide good special defensive switch ins, also it can pain split up and the willo damage pairs with the theme of this team doing little damage over a long period of time, before sweeping with heatran or e-vire.

also ill stick with e-vire as it is my physical sweeper (i thought mix would be redundant seeing as though everything else on my team has special attacks, except gyara)

and swampert is the reason im using hp grass, as nothing else can deal with it, although i suppose zapdos could come in on it, as waterfall wont do tons of damage unless its cursed up, and i could roost off the damage (but EQ is scary) so i basically have nothing to deal with swampert other than that. i could run dragon pulse but seeing as though zapdos has hp ice as well as e-vire with ice punch, ive got its weaknesses covered, especially if i can get a motor boost before i verse chomp (chomp should be uber btw ;))

thank you all for the comments, i see DT157 has still not mentioned why i should do what he says though, as wise as ever i see..