1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Inserting links into signatures

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by James Bondage, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, I have been on serebii long enough to not really be newbie, but I have a newbie question, so here it is...How do I insert a link inot my sig. For example...where it says "Confusin League" near the bottom of my sig, i want it to be so that a person can simply click on the words, and go to the Confusion League thread. How do I do that? Every time I edit my sig and try to do it, I keep getting just the web link, and not the words "Confusion League". Or like where it has a long, ugly looking web link bside the words "Shop Link", how could I make it so that th words "Shop Like could be clicked on, and it take a person to the link listed beside it, without the link words being listed beside it?

2. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

Basically:

[*URL="Insert URL here"]Click here![/URL*]

Basically, replace the 'Click here!' with what you need to put ('Confusion League' if that's what you need), put your link in the 'Insert URL here' and remove the asterisks (*).

Hope it's what you're looking for :)

3. Yes. It worked just fine. Thanks for your help.

4. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and turn

Or you can click the earth button when you post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.