• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inserting links into signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have been on serebii long enough to not really be newbie, but I have a newbie question, so here it is...How do I insert a link inot my sig. For example...where it says "Confusin League" near the bottom of my sig, i want it to be so that a person can simply click on the words, and go to the Confusion League thread. How do I do that? Every time I edit my sig and try to do it, I keep getting just the web link, and not the words "Confusion League". Or like where it has a long, ugly looking web link bside the words "Shop Link", how could I make it so that th words "Shop Like could be clicked on, and it take a person to the link listed beside it, without the link words being listed beside it?

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Basically:

[*URL="Insert URL here"]Click here![/URL*]

Basically, replace the 'Click here!' with what you need to put ('Confusion League' if that's what you need), put your link in the 'Insert URL here' and remove the asterisks (*).

Hope it's what you're looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.