• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inside Phrases

McNugget

The Bassist
Do you and your friends have inside phrases?

Like I say bless you when a friend coughs because it slipped out and we've said it ever since...

And a Jake and Amir Video said YOU ARE AN ANUS OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER
and we say that a lot but it got really loud one day and I swear our study hall teacher heard it.

Keep it PG-13 if you can.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Me and my friends have a lot of inside phrases but they're all very strange (to anyone but us ;p) and perverted in some way.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
"'MON NOW!!"

I'm just going to straight up say that probably any really close group of friends have some sort of inside jokes/catchphrases. That's just what a group of friends do.

kbinferno

DasBoot

Our family has a lot of inside phrases. There's this one real estate agent in a menu at one of our local restaurants. And whoever took the photo did a real bad job and it looks like he's always laughing and has rosy cheeks.. So when ever we see it, we go BRIAN GARVIN in a really goofy/dumb way.

RoflLuxRay

Pokemon Physiologist
Me and my friends have lots of em'. The most used one happens whenever something weird happens. We go like: I WANT TO BECOME A MONKEY!

And some of them are even perverted (like some of you guys), but they're great to use.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Me and my friends have loads lol. I can't remember any off the top of my head, but we have so many that we use :')

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Just off the top:
Vaginal toothbrushes, which would take too long to explain.

And a guy I know in my geography class asked our teacher this: "What are Crocs?.... Geographically speaking?", so now we don't let that go, and say it every time we talk to him.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Me and my best friend will say something really perverted then go, "Wait, what?". I forgot how it came to be, but it cracks me up every time.

FiremanLV5

I think all circles of friends inevitably end up with inside jokes. Me and my friends have so many I couldn't even count/list them. My current favourite one is about getting so exited that you vomit, so people pretend to vomit when they get excited about things (bascially going "omg omg omg BLLLAAAAAAARRRGHHHH").

My username is actually based on a Pokémon-related one :3

My sister gets a good laugh whenever cake is nearby and I scream at people not to touch the cake. (Because the cake is a lie.)
The only reason this counts as an inside joke is because not one person among my friends or family actually gets the reference.

PsychicPsycho

I had a couple friends in high school that said some stuff I thought was funny. They refered to one of their houses as 'the pants' and the other's house was 'the shirt' or something.

We were in german class together, so to mess with each other we'd say "Du wonst in ein papiercorp" (You live in a trashcan), then the second person would say "Nein, du wonst in ein papiercorp" (No, you live in a trashcan). One girl liked to say "Halts maul, du faullenzer" (shut up, you lazybones) because our teacher happened to tell us that.

My brother, his girlfriend and I have similar taste in cartoons, so lots of times one of us will use a phrase from something and see if the other two get it.

One that my brother and I get into specifically is from spongebob: "And it comes with.... A LAZEH!!!!!!". lol

Nyter

Island Challenger
"Your secret is safe with me.. I will keep it in my c00ch!3. Not a lot of people go there"

Thats what we say a work when it comes to gossip

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
There is phrase known as "dececakes" which basically means decent. Like "It's deacecakes"

Yeah... it's kind of dumb...

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
There's this one guy who sits with my friends and I at lunch that we all hate. We have a bunch of things we say to him/call him. he makes a remark about everything, so we did it to him. I said "You have acne? You know there's a cure for that. It's called YOUR MOM'S AZZ!!!" now we say his mom's rump is the cure to anything. Just apply directly to the face. Also we call him WikDik, cuz we say he suck the wick out of a candle like a d**k. Ya, I know we're all douches.
We also say funny/stupid things while each of us are drinking and if somebody spits out their drink (we call it "Mouth-Jizz") we get a point. I have like 45 or so points. Yeeeeaaaah

JnrDingo

The wise JnrDingo
I have a few, most are just idiotic, but my favorite one is when someone asks me if I am right. My answer is "yeah" most of the time, but if its with my dad I say "yeah, are you left?"

Me and a few mates call eachother d**kfaces and whenever someone doesnt answer, we go "Oi, d**kface!" they are always bound to answer :p

Zibdas

not bad
My sister and I's only inside joke are Chucklslovakian(sp?) Gavels with Dreadlocks.

Meanwhile, my friend and I tend to quote ASDF movie, the Lazor Collection and Julian Smith just because it's what we do.