• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inspiration Monthly 1: This Month, 'Don't Stop Me Now'

Inspiration Monthly
a thread by me and approved by Skiyomi and Sweet May

INSPIRATEINSPIRATEINSPIRATE

what.
this is a digital media contest aimed to let you unleash every creative fiber in your body. if you can't do typography, practice it here. if you have never done a wallpaper and want to try one, practice it here. if you can't figure out all of photoshop's adjusment layers, practice them here. everything's allowed.

] it's all about experimentation and originality. ]

how.
i'll post a word or phrase or picture that you'll have to react to. the connection between the word and your digital art doesn't have to be obvious, it just needs to make sense to you.

for example:
the word: "Jump"

my reaction to the word:
H358qNi.png

(this is my creation but once we get started i'll be using you guy's stuff)

i hope this makes sense.

process.
every first friday of the week i'll post this thread with the phrase/picture of inspiration.
you have the entire month to post your digital art reaction. (be inspired by one another as well)
at the end of the month i'll give every banner some feedback (and hopefully you'll give each other some feedback).
the most original one will be featured as example for next month's thread and will be placed in a new hall of fame thread.
if you want to you can also create a banner for the thread (it'll be featured at the top of the thread under the title). please make sure that you feature the word 'inspirate' in it.
if you want to host a month of this thread PM me.
if you want someone else on this forum be the host of this thread for a month (to get feedback from someone other than me) PM me as well and i'll make them host. :]
i'm aiming to have a different host every month, with me only filling in when there's no one. (this might be a little optimistic)
post any questions in the thread (or PM me, if it's a more personal one)

this week's inspirate.

the phrase:​

] Don't Stop me Now ]

tip: Queen?