• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Tapu Koko!! (962)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No, but I mostly remember most of them just by people giving me rough ideas of them.

Like the episode with the village that wasn't into having battles unless you wandered outside its limits.
I don't remember that at all, so someone would have to give me an episode number or name...... which I would then look up on Bulbapedia.

RafaSceptile

Hm, I had a bad take here.

Also, it's funny to see everyone in this thread refer to Ash jumping as an XY01 callback, not a single person in this thread says the correct episode number which would be XY02.

Tbf both episodes debuted on the same day

Probably unrelated, but it's always hard for me to remember any episode number that isn't the first one or two episodes in a saga, so I'm utterly in the dark when someone says, "XY54."

But since DP until SM both 1st and 2nd episodes of the series debuted on the same day.
Also, only DP and SM debuted 4 episodes during their first 2 weeks.