• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interested in Pokémon Ranger Ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
Also, I've noticed, but do not support, the possible pairing between Kaduki and Aria (as they are often assigned to the same mission by Joe).

On my second play through of the game, probably as Hinata to get both sides of the story, I'll see about checking out dialogue between the established shippings in particular and see if there's any other kind of semi-concrete proof.

Hmmm, Kaduki and Aria? Maybe, just maybe... >=D

Looks like Hinata's not the only one who is paired with Kaduki... X.x

Hmm, and I'll wait for that... XD We need various hints for different shippings...

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
With the last part of the Ranger manga being released today, one can be sure certain things are going to be in it. For example, the rather cute scene where Kaduki picks up Hinata and she gets rather flustered. If that's not proof, on some level or another, I'll....uh, argue with whoever says it's not....

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
The scene where Kaduki picked Hinata up is DEFINITELY shippy (at least to me). Hinata struggled a bit at the beginning, but then just calm down and let him carry her...((swoons))

And earlier in the same chapter, we see Hayate and Erida talking! ((Swoons #2)) Nothing shippy, but at least they're in the same page. The Leaders are generally being too ignored for any shippy hints...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
GladiariaAlata said:
The scene where Kaduki picked Hinata up is DEFINITELY shippy (at least to me). Hinata struggled a bit at the beginning, but then just calm down and let him carry her...((swoons))

Yes, that part is sooo shipping indeed... XD And also Kaduki annoying Hinata was shippy in a sort of way... XD

You could see how Hinata looks happy after she has been carried by Kaduki... =P

This is the part (for those who are a bit lazy to view the whole thing...)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/hinata_manga/E19.jpg

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
I was meaning to post in this thread a few... weeks ago...

Anyways, Other than RangerShipping (which I support the most)...

Avegaille, I'm pretty sure you made up some fan-based shippings relating to Hinata and the main characters of the Pokemon Anime. Which also includes Hinata X Max... -_-"

But in the manga part you showed, I'm pretty sure Rangershipping is too much convincing...

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^ Yes, yes, I get the idea... X.x I'll explain why I paired up Hinata with Max and Ash...

Well, first off is Hinata and Max... both of them seems to want to be close to Deoxys, trying to chase him... I think this is where the name DeoxysStalkerShipping comes in... I think Alata finalize that name for the fanbased shipping.

Second is Hinata and Ash... seeing as Ash is always behind Hinata (does he want something from her? o_O; ) and the fact that both of them own electric types as their main Pokemon... the finalized named for it (also from Alata) was BackViewingShipping (to make it short).

If you guys have any fan-based ships that involve ANY Pokemon Rangers, you can also state it here...

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Hmmm...well, I'd mention ToJoeAvailShipping, but that's not quite what everyone's talking about, I think. :p

To be more on topic, I can't really think of any other Ranger shippings I'd support, though there are no doubt countless others. For a crack ship, I nominate Kasumi x Kamuri! They both are fond of the water, have red hair....

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
Hmmm...well, I'd mention ToJoeAvailShipping, but that's not quite what everyone's talking about, I think. :p

To be more on topic, I can't really think of any other Ranger shippings I'd support, though there are no doubt countless others. For a crack ship, I nominate Kasumi x Kamuri! They both are fond of the water, have red hair....

Yeah, but at least you can still mention what it is all about... XD

Crack ships? Good one... Kasumi X Kamuri all the way... XD From our role-play to be exact... But if those two met, I'll bet Misty would be all WTF? o_O;; and try to stay away from Kamuri... Poor Kamuri...

And good points for the Kasumi X Kamuri ship... we should probably give it a name or something...

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
I still go for WaveMakerWaveRiderShipping, but that's a little long, I think.

And ToJoeAvail is also RP based, wherein Joe has a tendency to politely hit on Avegaille. XD 'Tis canon! One-sided, at least.

Another, perhaps, is pseudo Ranger related.....Kaduki's Minun and Hinata's Plusle. What would that be called?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
I still go for WaveMakerWaveRiderShipping, but that's a little long, I think.

And ToJoeAvail is also RP based, wherein Joe has a tendency to politely hit on Avegaille. XD 'Tis canon! One-sided, at least.

Another, perhaps, is pseudo Ranger related.....Kaduki's Minun and Hinata's Plusle. What would that be called?

Yeah, let's shorten it or something before we submit the name to *coughBMGFcough* How about WaveMakerRiderShipping, to avoid the redundancy?

And yes, I know it's RP based... are you trying to make Joe flirt me... >=O

And the ordinary Plusle and Minun is CheerfulSignsShipping, but if we add RangerCheerSignShipping, it's make more sense, since they belong to someone...

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
((Is pushed into the thread.))

Yeah, WaveMakerRiderShipping sounds good. I guess we can add that as a total crack ship. XD RangerCheerSignShipping works too, at least in my opinion.

Topic time, I think!

Of the two main shippings, RangerShipping and StylerShipping, which do you think makes the most sense and why?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
((Is pushed into the thread.))

Yeah, WaveMakerRiderShipping sounds good. I guess we can add that as a total crack ship. XD RangerCheerSignShipping works too, at least in my opinion.

Topic time, I think!

Of the two main shippings, RangerShipping and StylerShipping, which do you think makes the most sense and why?

XD Well, somebody needs to add these names into the offcial ships list. I'll do it later when I get home, okay?

I think RangerShipping wins here, since it's an Actual MET Ship, eh? =P Reasons: Hinata and Kaduki actually met and did missions together. Of course, we have seen some hints involving the two of them when they did their missions. In StylerShipping? Did Hinata and Jackie even met? No. I mean, even if Hinata does appear in the movie, she's only a cameo there and never even actually talked to Jackie.

Well, Stylershipping is more of a fan-based shipping, so meh... =P

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Well...uh...since the topic is basically dead otherwise, let's move on!

The next biggest one here is probably IcyWindShipping, although there's NOT a lot of support. I mean, there's a little, but nothing like RangerShipping. What is it about these two that you think makes them a good couple?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
Well...uh...since the topic is basically dead otherwise, let's move on!

The next biggest one here is probably IcyWindShipping, although there's NOT a lot of support. I mean, there's a little, but nothing like RangerShipping.

What is it about these two that you think makes them a good couple?

Yes, I thought you would never say that! XD And although IceWind isn't as big as Rangershipping, I believe I'm starting to liek the shipping too! XD

Well, I would say it might be either they are compatible by how the both look like, or how their little talk of Kaduki's 7 letters somewhat made it a little shippy, since tehy were both nice to each other in an unexplainable way... X.x

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Well, if one's not careful, the seven letters could be used AGAINST RangerShipping and IcyWindShipping for whatever Kaduki/Hayate is. Someone would probably argue they were love letters of Kaduki's devotion to Hayate, wanting to be in the same city as him, etc...

.....why did I bring that up?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
Well, if one's not careful, the seven letters could be used AGAINST RangerShipping and IcyWindShipping for whatever Kaduki/Hayate is. Someone would probably argue they were love letters of Kaduki's devotion to Hayate, wanting to be in the same city as him, etc...

.....why did I bring that up?

Because it came into your mind? o_O;;;

Yeah... I wasn't careful with that... maybe an insane Yaoi fan might pair up Kaduki and Hayate and use those Seven Letters as a hint... XD

Speaking of that... maybe we should give them a shipping name... but I'm not using those Seven Letters against Ranger or IceWind Shipping... >.> Let's just do this for fun.

Any ideas for the Kaduki X Hayate ship?

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Yeah, I think we've figured out the name for that shipping, and another purely crack one, but they've not yet been approved.

Either way, RangerShipping has the most support, with IcyWindShipping having the second most support, I suppose. There really aren't any others even vaguelly hinted at unless you really look for double meanings and such behind words, which I know people will eventually.

Really, this part of the series is still too young to have a lot of people interested in it, but I'm sure we'll see more as time goes on. At least, I hope so.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
OkashiraShinomori said:
Yeah, I think we've figured out the name for that shipping, and another purely crack one, but they've not yet been approved.

Either way, RangerShipping has the most support, with IcyWindShipping having the second most support, I suppose. There really aren't any others even vaguelly hinted at unless you really look for double meanings and such behind words, which I know people will eventually.

Really, this part of the series is still too young to have a lot of people interested in it, but I'm sure we'll see more as time goes on. At least, I hope so.

Yes, but it's already been submitted... XD And I placed it on the first page for everyone to somewhat see... =P And we shall create mor same gender ships... =P

Well, since the manga series did give off more hints of Rangershipping than any other ships for Pokemon Ranger, I think it's only natural... IceWind goes second for that...

And yes... now that I think about it... there are also subtle hints of Kaduki X Hayate when I properly read the Manga summaries... XD

Hmm, what else? We should consider pairing up Hayate X Joe... =P *I just love same gender shippings XD*

Meh... I hope this kind of topic gets more members posting. I know the series is a bit too early *and contains spoilers in this thread along the way... ftw* Maybe one reason why members don't post much since they don't know anything or just little of the series...

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Then we need like, a Rangers Awareness Group or something, wander around and throw little leaflets about them onto people's cars and stuff. Have different ones for each shipping or something.

Or we can threaten to make Kamuri flash people if they don't post. ((Shudders.))

Really, we should stage some kind of fan fic/fan art contest for Ranger shippings.

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
-raises hand- I've actually been worming into the PR fandom even more now (because Hinata is sooo cute -fangirls-) so I have been fanarting more Ranger stuff. And yes,there might be Rangershipping because I got into it a bit D: I still like Hinata/Hayate and Kazuki/Hayate more though xD; -shot-

Status
Not open for further replies.