• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Facts about you

mimefan

Banned
I have AS.
I'm a cynic.
I can never get a girlfriend.
I hate all humans.
I don't believe in God.

Shinin

Minimalist
qwerqwer said:
you do have to realize something. on /b/, everyone is more of a dick than they really are. most 4channers are 20 and in college and do have a life. some (1/3) are underage b& but still have a life. very few are as pathetic as they are portrayed. how do i know? i interviewed a random /b/tard(for 2 years) as a theatre class project over aim.

That has no relevance at all to Elrade's statement.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
here are another few about me:
- i allways wanted to have a real fokker G-1 to fly with.
- insults don't have personal effect on me.
- i have to watch my head if i'm walking underneath a door:S
- i'm allways good with children.
- i ride my bicicle mostly 2 times every week to visit my grandfather who lives an hour from me.
- food is a magic word to me:p
- i find that racism and being anti-homosexual are bad but i find that people
often overreact when they hear things like that, keeping things cool is the key i say^^
- oh yeah, i think that religion has caused too much misery trough the ages to be good,
helping the world only means helping themselfs:(
- i also love my dog named tukker, he's allways happy.

Weavilegirl

Honey Im home..owner
I hate pokemon anime(it used to be good)
Im obsessed with the boy I like at school
I go to Ireland every year because I have relatives there

Wii60-23

1.I speak three languages
2.I'm a very loud person but I love it when everything is quiet
3.I'm very religious but I don't like going to church

CRAZY WACKO DUDE

I'm a tad eccentric, if a little pedantic.

I have an extremely varied taste in music.

I do competition shooting with the Scouts

I do competition running for my athletics club

I am relatively musical.

I am centre -right in my political views, and want Mr Gordon Brown to go ASAP (Even if that means that I have to wait to vote until I am 22, I'll wait).

I am fairly protective of my possessions and other people. Saying that, I am trusting of people once I know them well.

I am very assertive, yet very foolhardy at the same time. I'm known to have my moments of accidental humour (On the subject of humour, I love the work of Monty Python).

Despite this assertiveness, I like to keep an open mind to other viewpoints, else you won't get many friends.

Hiratsu

Oooo I love these types of threads! ^^ Now let's see...

I am glad I finally can get out of my Jr/Sr High school (just graduated), mainly because of all the tragedy that's occurred there.

I am a comic fan, primarily superheros.

I'm a huge fan of reading, and feel odd if I don't have a book with me everywhere.

I have ADHD.

I love watching cartoons as well as dramas, like House, and sitcoms, like HIMYM.

I am currently actively working on two stories with a friend, but we have at least 5 more we've yet to finish.

I sometimes feel like bursting out into songs because of things people say that remind me of said songs.

I'm afraid of spiders, centipedes, and millipedes more than any other animals.

LittleCloud

back after hiatus
1. At first I watched only the pokemon anime and didn't play the game, now its the other way around.

2. I spend way too much time on youtube

3. I often love the openings of many different anime, but dislike the series itself.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
well, On That Note, I Like Wearing Little Or Nothing At Home For Comfort.

Warning-brain Overheating
Who are you married to Orohime

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Oooo I love these types of threads! ^^ Now let's see...

I am glad I finally can get out of my Jr/Sr High school (just graduated), mainly because of all the tragedy that's occurred there.

I am a comic fan, primarily superheros.

I'm a huge fan of reading, and feel odd if I don't have a book with me everywhere.

I have ADHD.

I love watching cartoons as well as dramas, like House, and sitcoms, like HIMYM.

I am currently actively working on two stories with a friend, but we have at least 5 more we've yet to finish.

I sometimes feel like bursting out into songs because of things people say that remind me of said songs.

I'm afraid of spiders, centipedes, and millipedes more than any other animals.
everything he said.
damn.... its like we are twins O_O
creepy..... i have never met someone so much like me O_O

-I used to hate pokemon.
-The pokemon anime is my least favorite anime.
-I Iove and hate darkrai.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I'm the whitest person you'll ever meet who isn't albino or have that pigment loss disease. (I know someone with it, and her pigment-less spots are the same color as my underarms and thighs and other places that get little or no sun)

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
I'm the whitest person you'll ever meet who isn't albino or have that pigment loss disease. (I know someone with it, and her pigment-less spots are the same color as my underarms and thighs and other places that get little or no sun)

I beat you, I'm as white as sour cream!