• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Facts about you

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Relatives? Got a couple.

Harriet Beecher Stowe (the author of Uncle Tom's Cabin) is my great great great aunt.

Frederick Boschen (the General of Finance for the US army in WWII and the Chief of Finance for the CCC during the depression) is my great grandfather.

Oh, one more:

I used to live next to Natalie Portman. She used to be my babysitter back in the day.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
I'm a direct decendant of Robert E. Lee. He's my great great etc grandfather.

Umbreon_13

1. i am reasearching rockets
2. i get bored easily
3. i suck at algebra ( who dosen't)
4. and i fall asleep at school

pikatob

OH NOES
1. I get alot of nosebleeds
2.My chinese symbol is the Rat. Just like George Washington and William Shakespeare (I think that's how it's spelled)
3.I want to go to Japan one day.
4.I can make my tongue touch the top of my nose.

Crystal Clair

One of my friends, her uncle is Herb Alpert, aka Tijuana Brass member living in Hollywood
He's the one that did that one jazz song on ytmnd.

Oh and my principle and my school share the same name.

Diddy

Renegade
I'm a seventeen-year-old british guy who never drinks alcohol despite various 'One drink isn't going to make you drunk' and 'its not gonna kill you' arguments from 'friends'

Kinda connected to that, I hate almost all of my friends. And they don't know.

I prefer coming back at people with quips/jokes rather than getting angry.

I'm a british guy that believes football (soccer to you yanks) is an intolerable sport, but still likes to know how Liverpool are doing in the league.

I can wiggle my ears and flare my nostrils and spread my toes apart.

I'm a guy who really likes watching 'desperate housewives'.

I like almost all kinds of music, the exception being trance/garage/house/other various extreme dance musics.

Has a myspace and msn but finds them completely annoying and pointless.

I'm friends with three lesbians. One must be lonely, or all three are very happy. I don't hate these people.

Hasn't put a pokemon related fact in here yet. Oh damn it.

Had a dream last night that I couldn't get to sleep because all I could smell was stale cigarette smoke, I can still smell it now. And I don't smoke, and neither does anyone in my family.

Has a Killpocalypse on Halo 3. Oh yeah, you heard.

Plans to take up Criminology at university.

Got told off by a Librarian for moving all the Bibles to the 'Fiction' section.

Completed 'Through the Fire and Flames' on Expert. On slowest speed. I still did it okay.

Isn't firing his lazer.

Has a fascination with Serial Killers, no dreams to become one. or do I.

Has an eye colour no one else I know has. Kinda yellow.

Is proud of only one of his drawings.

Suddenly moved to third person during the last fact.

Has a really small waist, if I was a girl, I'd be sorted. Not many pants fit me waist wise.

Loves correcting people.

Actually enjoyed thinking about interesting things about myself.

cman2445

1. I love hunting!!! (I live in the southeastern part of the U.S. and there are deer everywhere.)

2. I know the general of a gang that gave me the right to say the N word. (Don't ask.)

3. I've convinced many, many people into liking country music. I hate it when people talk crap about something that they haven't even listened to before, so I make them shut up and listen to it. I usually succeed into making them love it.

4. I'm a Halo nerd. (I know I'm probably going to get flamed by lots of Nintendo fans.)

5. My girlfriend is white/asian.

6. I'm Italian, Dutch, German, and Cherokee. That makes me half white(German, Dutch) and half tan(Italian, Cherokee).

7. I lost my country accent from living in Georgia for so long!

8. One of my Italian ancestors helped assassinate a very, very famous French man many over 460 years ago.

9. One of my ancestors helped build the very first Methodist church in the United States. (Though, I'm a non-denominational Christian.)

10. I'm literally the only person on my mom's side of the family that isn't affected by depression.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I haven't decided what I'll be when I grow up.

I don't really uang out with people outside of school that much.

I dislike bananas with a passion.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
1. Despite being only 15, I have read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the Water Margin novels in their original Chinese. Take this as you will.

2. If my arm weren't in the way, I could bend my left thumb downwards 180 degrees.

3. Two years ago, I nearly died because I had a 42 degree fever. It gave me severe disorientation and my mother thought I became an amnesiac.

4. I was born on a Japanese holiday.

5. The day I was born was the day Mao Zedong died, apparently.

6. I think furries should go die in a fire. No offense, minor furries. I just absolutely hate them. Bad experiences.

7. (aimed at Umbreon_13) - I don't actually suck at algebra! Since obviously everyone sucks at it. :| It's actually very, /very/ easy.

8. I learnt about Digimon before I learnt about Pokemon. Fer shame! Actually no one cares.

9. If I'm gonna drink alcohol, it's only going to be wine or spirits. Or something. Just... not beer. Beer's disgusting.

10. I'm often harrassed physically in real life.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Ahaha...

I have ADHD plus forms of Autism.

I'm rather quiet in school and get a B average

I'm being forced to go to choir rehersals with my mom (she ALWAYS signs me up for things and never tells me until the last minute)

I love to write fan fictions and draw

I tend to have urges of running back and forth alone in a room while listening to music. (It's the only way when I can actually think. Do I have RLS???)

I like shonen-ai and yaoi *is bashed in the head with a bible by family*

I've never had a real boyfriend.

I like cheese (grilled cheese is the best! XD)

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
-I may actually have a social life. *gasps*
-I tend to be agressive towards idiots, and they tend to be agressive towards me.
-I never throw the first punch, but once someone puches me I beat them to a bloody pulp.
-I've been a pokemon fan since I was a wee one, but I didn't know there were pokemon video games until I was six.
-I do particularly well in assignments, so far.
-I am a catholic, but I have slightly different views on how the Universe was created than the book of Genesis states.
-My favourite Pokemon is Bonsly.
-I have a little brother with Down Syndrome whom I care for very much.

That's all for now folks.

-my fastest time for solving a rubick's cube is 51 secs
-i can finish through the fire and flames on expert in GH3
(probably my best two nerdy talents)
-i sometimes just read random articles on wikipedia just to learn things
-i play a lot of different musical instruments
-my favourate subject in school is relativity(physics), particularily dialation
-i only ever drink really classy beer
-i get along with almost everyone in my school
- i'm ussualy quite a bad speller and have probably made mistakes in this post

Last edited:

Connor

Boulder Trainer
-I detest music of any kind.
-I hate one of my best friends.
-I am the reason Waldo is hiding.

Diddy, I wonder why I never thought of putting the bibles in the fiction section. Exellent idea.

-I am the oldest and most sensible of five siblings.
-I'm notorious for almost never talking IRL.
-I'm a very picky eater.
-My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken.
-Until last year, I didn't know that the Pokemon anime was based off the games.

More coming if I can think of any.

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
1. I have no game systems other than a GBA, DS, and computer. Pity me.
2. I skipped 7th grade.
3. I have exactly 2 friends, and I'm not likely to make anymore soon.
4. I'm a pro at Mario Kart DS. I don't snake. Snaking is cheating!
5. I'm nobody on these forums.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
h8 school yet i get decent grades