• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Facts about you

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
lol your the second

i didnt know how to tie my shoes till i was 9

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
New fact! Although I seem friendless at times, I am a very social person.

Zora

perpetually tired
I am sexually attracted to the same sex

I have three neurological disabilities.

I play with myself usually every day or every other day

I didn't like SMG as much as others.

I wish I could have a BF now... but alas, that is impossible.

-I have the attention span of a jackrabbit
-Im very good in the kitchin
-I like to sleep in my moms bed o_O
-Im a mamas boy
-My name is Nicholas
-I annoy people alot
-I reapeat alot
-I reapeat alot
-I have alot of weird freinds
-Im in boy scouts
Whew im not even 1/3 down the list *Gets shot*

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
- I'm very flexible ( Im a guy ;D )
- I have no upper body
- I have little pain tolerance
- I trip at least twice a day
- I tie my shoes in reverse at least I think I do
- I'm very social and I tlk alot
- I can tlk for 10 hourse stright on the phone
- I'm Nocturnal

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
-I draw fan art, but have horrible handwriting ^^
-I can read and write braille
-I'm a DDR fanatic
-I really don't like the pokemon anime but love the games
-I'm an anti-shipper and proud of it!

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
1: i've never had any real friends cause i've traveld my whole life.
2:i'm a quiet oqward person because of 1
3:because i like to keep to mysellf and i never get mad my outlet and means of speaking my mind is to write stories, and being on forums.
4: i have over 48 stories on three different computers now with about ten more in my mind
5:my eye's turn from saphire blue to gray when i'm depressed.
6: i have an obsession with gaara from naruto because i can relate to him in a lot of ways.
7 i rarely sleep at nite cause thats when i'm happy, and alone through i long for friends.
8 i love to draw, and have become quite good at simply drawing and manga things
9 i have been held back as a freshmen in high school not because i'm behind but because i was home schooled instead of being pute in public (from moving) and the only thing i fail at is math.
10 woot ten!!) i'm in love with a boy i work with but have to leave soon named scott and i dont care who knows i met him on valentines day!!!! lastly i dont care what my grammer or spelling is like on forums posts

Last edited:

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
-I hate leet speak, yet I use it to annoy people

-I'm a very quiet person

-I have to comment on everything

-I'm very clumsy

-I skipped 7th grade

:D

aquajet16

LVL? Death
Here's some about me,

1. The most distinct attribute about me in serebii is thatI only own a Game Boy Color, I have no SP, Micro or DS.

2. I love flowers even if I'm a boy

3. My most favorite color is pink though I am a boy

4. I am afraid of sleeping but sleeps a lot unknowingly

Kijuna

I used to be a boy, but I switched over to girl when I was 13.. Afterwards, I skipped school for two years just because I wanted to, not that it mattered because the deep depression and other assorted mental problems untreated gender dysphoria brings with it stopped me from passing any grade since the Fourth, which IIRC I only made because my health teacher was nice and gave me an extra .5% for no reason (I should thank her for that sometime). 10 months ago, my father, in a drunken rage beat the **** out of me, after which I was sent to a mental institution for a faked suicide attempt, planning to get legally emancipated, which turned out to be illegal in my state (Wisconsin). I was then sent to an alternative schooling program, where I would probably pass a few months earlier than everyone else with the same diploma as everyone else. I'm probably going to get my GED and forego that though so I can move to Quebec, where my boyfriend lives, and finish schooling there.

Think that's all, and I swear to god it's all 100% true.

Riversong

Buggy down.
-I love to do handstands, except I can't do any for now since I injured my right arm and leg.

-Some of my ancestors were in the mafia.

-Sometimes i'm quiet, and other times I can be very loud and social.

-The underside of my right arm has a birthmark, like faded red blotches so it's not noticeable all the time.

-I can balance things on my forehead, especially basketballs.

-I mainly get B's in school, with a few A's.

-I have countless notebooks filled with drawings of random creatures.

I collect Word Search books
I like to use markers, instead of pens (I draw lines when I find words, I don't circle them). Makes things more colorful!

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
-I always raise my knee and my right foot on the chair while eating...
-I ate paper when I was 5 years old...
-I always eat rice (rice w/ bread, rice w/ past, rice w/ cookies,etc)
-When you meet me the first time I'm very quiet...
-But if you're a close friend, expect the worst...
-I don't spend my allowance(if I had any) on anything not game-related, including food...
-I bought a DS only for the sake of Pokemon, yet I found myself buying Rune Factory and Mario Kart...
-I bought a copy of the game SSBB even if I don't have a Wii (that's how obsessed I am)...
-I get to eat lunch by taking my friends' leftovers...
-Didn't have a haircut for the past 3 months...
-I hate school, and I really hate teachers, yet I get a rank of 5 in the whole year level...
-I hate girls (in a peaceful way, don't get offended)
-I also hate myself as a boy for looking at "things" on the internet...(need help in stopping)
-because I'm too serious, I laugh at corny jokes...

ah...and one more thing
-I hate smoking...hehehe

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
my most chosen rating is 5.