• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting move selection

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Honestly, Salamence with Hydro Pump confused me a bit.

Oh, and Seed Bomb and sooo many Pokemon. It's like, did they just FIND explosive seeds somewhere?

Skwog

PurpleHaze
A whole bunch of Pokémon can learn Shock Wave, even though it makes no sense for that to be so. Wingull and Pelipper spring to mind as some of the weirdest. Also, Ratatta and Raticate can learn Flame Wheel. SOMEHOW.

The Pelipper family learning Shock Wave always perplexed me. Maybe they... flap their wings really fast to make a charge? haha

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Nidoking learning Surf and Infernape learnig Grass Knot.These are a little odd.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
So a buffalo can run like a Ninja? haha. What about Rhyperior then? I'm pretty sure he's too fat to run.

And how on earth did Hariyama get Brine? 0_o

Ryperior can learn Whirlpool? 0_o

Good lord, I can't explain that.

Hariyama gets Brine? There's only one explanation.

A whole sh**-load of sweat. XD

shinylover24

The funniest I found when training some pokemon was togepi and flamethrower. I just find it kinda crazy how this little egg can blow out giant flames XD

shinylover24

The funniest I found when training some pokemon was togepi and flamethrower. I just find it kinda crazy how this little egg can blow out giant flames XD