1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Pics...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Korobooshi Kojiro, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

[​IMG]

A you can see, their seems to be a harbor town.

A run-down looking slum.

And a place where their is a big snowstorm.

2. B.Dragon

B.Dragon Well-Known Member

A lifting brige!! Yay! A pretty huge snowstorm (RSE desert anyone?) and a Factory(?).

3. blazikenBAM

blazikenBAM alittlestitious

Nice find

the 3d graphic style is genius! I really can't wait to explore the snowy region, but more importantly who is that in your sig

4. Nintandy

Nintandy The Lost Mareep

OOH wow nice! I absolutely ADORE Shinou. Nice return of a ferry and a mining town has potential!

5. Genos

Genos Sword

Yes, Snow is there!

6. celebi23

celebi23 Chimchar Breeder

Where did you get those pics??

7. PeteDHeat

PeteDHeat Well-Known Member

Lol a Really interesting pic is a Jynx Evolution i've just seen.It completely fake..if its true ill be really dissapointed .
    but on topic those are really cool Pics.

8. Dark Manaphy

Dark Manaphy Marsh Trainer

Great find, very interesting pics. Info's really coming through now.

9. B.Dragon

B.Dragon Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  10. Korobooshi Kojiro

Yes, their seems to be a longer video but you have to live in Japan too see it....Serebii is trying too see it as we speak.

11. Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix rEvolutionary INC.

Does it bother anyone else that your neck-deep in snow .-.?

I cant wait to import Pearl at this rate. Shinou looks like it will be the best region ever

12. Fast_shoesXx

Fast_shoesXx Well-Known Member

Wonder if the snowstorm will appear as hail in battle... or if not it could be a new weather effect.

13. Nintandy

Nintandy The Lost Mareep

Silly me, that's no mine cart track. More like a rollercoaster train cable car THING. Ooer, never mind, this is certainly going to be one amazing region.

14. PeteDHeat

PeteDHeat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    THIS is interesting...but im pretty sure its fake.

15. i saw some pics on www.pokesho.com and saw a pic that your ash and mak,may, and brock actually follow you. and then ash battled noland and won and then went to another city to battle greta. so apperntaly there is a battle frontier but it is like amine and they are not together. but the characters were not the same as the comfirned ones so i don't know what i saw. it is a site in a different languege though...

16. littlestchristian13

littlestchristian13 ThatEmoMetal-head <3

Kojiro, you always find the most interesting things...

17. Korobooshi Kojiro

^^^^Pokesho uses sprites from RS to make their own scenes....

18. CaptainBrain

CaptainBrain Continuum

SNOW!!!! I love the snow and ice. Can anyone say Ice pokemon?

19. Sonic

Sonic Elite 4 Champion

Shinou is the BEST Region ever. Now this is what i've always wanted to see. The snowstorm looks so cool, much more than what i expected and the bridge is so cool.

20. Nintandy

Nintandy The Lost Mareep

I really think that the Penguin should NOT be a starter. Admittedly it rocks and is VERY cute, but what can it become? A bigger penguin? OK it can learn nice ice moves and would look so cute in the snow but I think it'd be better as a rare Pokémon that only evolves once. Never mind, snow regions rock and I'm sure we'll find all sorts lurking around :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.