• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindskater

Nice find! Teh Last one looks like a train staiton. Cool new way of transportation when you dont know know fly.

vavavant

Gastrodon wanne be..
Can someone give me a LINK of this video please? Or more pictures?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Wow, I *love* how the draw bridge goes up. It looks so cool... 8D
Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too. Nice that they are making the little things more life like/complex in a way.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I got freaked out(in a good way) when I saw the drawbridge lift. It looks awsome.

I gotta admit, the effects of this game are the best ones I've seen. The Drawbridge, the waterfall and fountains and going down the stairs when its pointed upwards. Really awsome.

duelistXmist

Johto Champion
How do we know this site is trust worthy..if the pics are real then i love these games even more.

B.Dragon

It doesn't look like its fake. And the effects in this video are the same as in previous videos. Also how would they make up all that thing? Its very close to all we have seen from D/P world.

[aka]

man, kojiro if you keep this up you'll be staff sooner or later!!(only speculation)

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
Yeah that rules Shinou is already cooler than Hoenn! Maybe even Johto too. I cant wait to see new pokemon all the one, except cherimu are awesome! Good job gamefreak!

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
I gotta admit D/P will have some impressive desings and movement of things.

And of course the snowy area IS JUST SO DARN COOL!

Kozunai

Team Kokoro
I can't wait! As soon as there is a release date, I am going to reserve them! And yeah Kojiro what is that hing in your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.