• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozunai

Team Kokoro
kojiro, what is the pokemon in your sig? The snowstorm does look cool, I just hope it isn't a damaging one.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
very nice gind, hope we can see the vid

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
I don't know why it took so long to figure out the Jinx evo pic was fake. If you look closely at the level number ant it was at level 30. That's gotta be way too low for Jinx to evolve like that.

Although, I'm sure there might be a jinx evo if there is gunna be an Electabuzz evo. I'm gussing the evolution chain will be similar to Dragonite and Tyranitar(30/55)

ajcrowthepkmnmaster

Pokémon Master
this is so cool!!!!! i like all those pics. ant wait for the boat, snow looks cold. mining looks dirty. maybe therell be a pokemon with the ability to make it hail? theve got san stream, drizzle and drought, why not!? i want them 2 come out!!!!!

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too. Nice that they are making the little things more life like/complex in a way.

Dam staight. Small things entertain (well my) small minds...
I love all the new little things, and this is exactly what I wanted in DP, lotsa fiddly things!!
Like the bridge going up
The wiest height snow
Pepap's chatter
etc.

I LOVe IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED AN D OBSESSED ABOUT A GAME BEFORE!!

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
DAM IT!
I was so close to being able to watch the video!!
I registered witha correct Japanese postal code etc.
I got up to the point where you watch the video (I knew it was it, bnecause it has 3 min 12 sec) Then it read my IP address. So it knew where I was I think thats what happened anyway, all I could read was IP lol.
Dam, we need Melon or somebody...

Larvitar

It truly is awesome! I hope someone will get to see - and maybe rip - the large video soon!

maxxa

~her last bounty~
cool a ghetto looks fun maybe you find koffing and weezing and things like that

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I wonder is the snowstorm will have an effect in battle? I dout it would be Hail since Hail would not form such deep snow.
Mayb its a new attcak that raises Ice type moves and sppeds up Ice pokemon. I could also make Grass and Bug pokemon slower in battle.

Mayb you can also find items under the snow?
It would also be cool if it melted at certain points in the game. making it seems like a whole new area. mayb reavaling some caves and rare items. Also bringing out rare hibernating pokemon like Tediuser. That would be cool. But whishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.