• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting pkmn anime theories

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.
A thread for all headcannons, ships, and wild ideas about the show. :)
I'll go first:
Bonnie is the real main character. She's come into contact with diancie and
Xerneas. Heck Zygard lived in her bag. She had the connection with the ecosystem dragon. Not ash. Also I think she died in the movie when she fell and was resurrected by xerneas.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
*insert here* is Ash's father, anyone? My theory for that is that Ash's father is actually the Pokemon Master, and the reason we never see him despite being mentioned as somewhat important in the second episode is because he's the final boss for the series, which now seems to be more long-lived than a Time Lord

Navin

MALDREAD
The reason for BW Ash's 'regression' is because he became drained and/or arrogant from his efforts in Sinnoh. He took it more easily, and caught more Pokemon, and so the quality of his team suffered.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The reason for BW Ash's 'regression' is because he became drained and/or arrogant from his efforts in Sinnoh. He took it more easily, and caught more Pokemon, and so the quality of his team suffered.

I prefer the theory where Dialga and Palkia caused a minor time-space ripple which didn't kick in until the start of BW.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Anyone have theory about Tobias and his last 4 Pokemon ?? :|

One of them is Primeape with the Vital Spirit ability. Darkrai's main strategy is useless against a Pokemon immune to sleep conditions, and the Mankey line's the only type Darkrai is weak to who shares that type.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The narrator is actually Ash as an adult, re-telling his story to his kids. That's why things like no-one aging happens

RedJirachi

Veteran member
4 magikarps.

I think its the following:
* As mentioned, I believe he used a Primeape in order to catch Darkrai. With Vital Spirit, no other Pokemon is better suited for the task
* A Pokemon like Crobat or Wobbufett, who'd make sure with its move/ability that the legendary wouldn't escape his grasp
* Pokemon with type advantages to Darkrai and Latios. That way he can counter their own counters

If Tobias was more developed a character, he'd be an expert strategist. That's how he managed to capture legendaries in the first place

Ash-Pikachu

Tobias is Ash's father and the only reason he competed in the Sinnoh League was to act as an impediment towards becoming a Pokémon Master :/

RedJirachi

Veteran member
* The reason why Ash is still ten is either because filler episodes are non-canon, or the above speculation that this is all a re-telling by an older Ash as the narrator
* Giovanni eventually discovered Mewtwo existed considering the evidence he'd still have on folder. He just hasn't had the opportunity to make sure Mewtwo doesn't melt his brain if he goes after him again
* The second Mewtwo was specifically molded after the original Mewtwo, who stopped hiding in the shadows as of his sequel movie
* Ash is the reincarnation of Sir Aaron. Lucario mistook his aura for Aaron because they have the same soul

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
* The reason why Ash is still ten is either because filler episodes are non-canon, or the above speculation that this is all a re-telling by an older Ash as the narrator

Or because this is a cartoon, so time doesn't need to pass the way it does in real life. The fact that fans still get hot and bothered about him being 10 astounds me. :/

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Or because this is a cartoon, so time doesn't need to pass the way it does in real life. The fact that fans still get hot and bothered about him being 10 astounds me. :/

That doesn't stop me from being annoyed at any show who pulls this off, like The Simpsons