• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting pkmn anime theories

Arf, I hate this theory but I like the idea of Silver can be his half-brother...

Also, why nobody speak of theory about the Kizuna Genshou/Bond Phenomenon between Satoshi and Gekkouga ? I mean, there is so many idea possibility?

Also, for the movie 20, I imagined a theory "what if the narrator was Ho-oh ?" But it's probably stupid...

Arf, I hate this theory but I like the idea of Silver can be his half-brother...

Also, why nobody speak of theory about the Kizuna Genshou/Bond Phenomenon between Satoshi and Gekkouga ? I mean, there is so many idea possibility?

Also, for the movie 20, I imagined a theory "what if the narrator was Ho-oh ?" But it's probably stupid...

I do actually have a small theory on it. I think it might have something to do with Ash's aura, but I'm not sure.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

I always assumed that the narrator was Ash as an adult, retelling his adventures. Explains things like Thunder Armor and meeting every legendary ever

RedJirachi

Veteran member
But that would mean that he remembers things in extremely great detail. I'm barely sure he even remembers many of his old Pokémon.

Plus, the narrator in Japan is voiced by the same guy who voices Prof Oak.

Which is interesting, to say the least.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Plus, the narrator in Japan is voiced by the same guy who voices Prof Oak.

Which is interesting, to say the least.

So Professor Oak is the narrator? That makes a lot of sense, considering he's always looking out for Ash. Speaking of Professor Oak, I swear he and Ash's mom are in a relationship. I don't think Ash's dad, whoever he is, is still with Delia.

Last edited:

DatsRight

Didn't that Pokemon Live! show have Oak and Giovanni fighting over Delia? XD

That would make an interesting background...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well, he act like a Father for her, that's probably why.

You mean him. And yeah, it's reasons like these why "Professor Oak is Ash's father" is a popular theory. Though that'd make Gary Ash's nephew. Come to think about it we don't ever see Gary/Blue/Green's grandmother or parents, so I like to think Mrs Oak is divorced from him