• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interesting Screenshots

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Since the Switch allows you to take a screenshot at almost any time (and definitely at any time for Pokémon Sword & Shield have you made any interesting ones? I'll start with one of my own:

RLNbfTI.jpg

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
jhWAU0P.jpg
fuuHzQW.jpg

Not sure about a picture limit on this website, but wanted to post these together.
Not sure about interesting but seems both my Ninetales and Espeon are afraid of Lucario, not sure what Lucario did to them or why they would be afraid of Lucario since both of them have the type advantage.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
That Ninetales pic is awesome! The lighting in it makes it really stand out.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
ZmyJL98.jpg

Got a couple of my Player Character for Shield- The Above one is the one I used for quite sometime
The Below one is the current look of the character changed it quite a bit to where you would think it is probably a completely different character.
As far as the current one suppose it matches with the number I picked which was 144 and with Articuno being an ice type pokemon.

3Uwp6tM.jpg

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
ElhnHgvVMAAIsPm

Crown Tundra definitely opened up more screenshot worthy scenes. This one is my favorite.
Definitely agree about this whole cutscene. My character is based on the Scottish trainer memes, so it was nice to see her actually emote and look like she's mad

N4sqXbyh_o.jpg

I also loved this moment from my Pokémon Camp. It happened after my Pyukumuku took out several Cryogonal in battle, so to me it looks the rest of my pokémon were cheering & congratulating it! :p
CVLIRNb1_o.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Oh mate, I wish I got this screenshot with my character.
I usually get stuff like this by taking videos of the cutscenes & then go through them until I find the screenshot I like.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I also loved this moment from my Pokémon Camp. It happened after my Pyukumuku took out several Cryogonal in battle, so to me it looks the rest of my pokémon were cheering & congratulating it! :p
CVLIRNb1_o.jpg

That Cryogonal in the background does not seem too impressed though!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member