• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

International/American Schools

Brettt

satirist
This thread is for discussion of International Schools or American Schools in other countryies, because they are sometimes called that. Basically, if you are a third cultre kid and move around so you fgo to one of these kind of schools.

THIS IS NOT A POLL KIRBY.

I personally, do go to an International School, I've been to two my entire life, in two different countries, I' haven't moved nearly as much as some of my friends at these schools though.

KetchupO

tωisted
ooh, I like this topic thingy ^^
When I was in Kuwait I went to an International British school. Which was close to an International American School. x_x

The teaching was very easy there :S
And most of the teachers come from European countries.
I actually liked the School better there, then in Australia because I made such great friends ^^

However, it was a private school and the pay was OUTRAGEOUS >,< (Both my siblings and I went there) After two years I moved back to Australia where I know have sucky friends again and the work is hard xD

oh, and I've moved schools alot. In 2007 alone I went to Three different schools, moved houses TWICE and moved countries :( Sucks.

(Is this what we're supposed to discuss in this thread cuz if not I'm gonna feel really stupid :p)

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Hm. I've been thoroughly saturated with the education of the public school system in the US. Never once been taught anything by anyone in any other country. What's it like?

Ethan

Banned
Hm. I've been thoroughly saturated with the education of the public school system in the US. Never once been taught anything by anyone in any other country. What's it like?

I was in Germany for a few years because my dad was with the U.S. military I don't remember much but the curricilum does not very wildly. You just go to a class once a week or so to learn the language better. I don't remember much and even after all that I still don't know German, or very little anyway:(