• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

International Trading House

What Pokemon do you want to see more of?

• Foreign Language

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • IV Bred

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • EV Trained

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Legendaries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hidden Ability

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naudna

I've added you to trade for the super size gourgeist. Will be able to trade anytime you're online.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
[size=+2]NOTICE: The IV Breeding section is now open![/size]
It's just starting up so we have only three (Magikarp has just been added!) Pokemon to offer, but Gastly will soon be added!

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
That works, doesn't matter to me about the ability. FC is in my sig.

jjong

I am interested in getting Bulbasaur with HA or without HA. If possible Female (egg) and with petal dance. Thank you. PM me. I do have foreign magikarp, and other foreign pokemon.

2797jake

I have JPN: bisharp, ralts, lombre, budew, and hippopotas. FRE druddigon.
Could I get dratini(HA) shroomish(HA) mawile(HA) and gligar(HA)

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have JPN: bisharp, ralts, lombre, budew, and hippopotas. FRE druddigon.
Could I get dratini(HA) shroomish(HA) mawile(HA) and gligar(HA)
I don't have Shroomish HA that was a mistake, sorry. I'll trade the other 3 for Bisharp, Lombre and Druddigon. I'll PM you when the trade is ready

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Do you still want to do the Gligar for the Solosis?

pumpkaboom

Pokémon Breeder
Hello! I'm interested in your JPN 31/x/31/31/x/31 Noibat. I have the following pokemon available and would be willing to trade them all for it:
JPN:
Doduo, Inkay, Larvitar, Carbink, Ditto (31 Spa), and Gastly (you can ask about natures if you like)
ENG:
Modest Fennekin w/Magician HA
Please let me know if you're interested in any of these. Thanks!

Last edited:

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
How many foreign Pokemon that you don't have would you want if I were to request a HA Dratini with 5 IV spreads?
I have...
Japanese: Dedenne, Machamp, Teddiursa
French: Exeggcute, Bidoof, Aromatisse
Spanish: Woobat

D like a five iv Dratini I can give a French rhyhorn

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Hello! I'm interested in your JPN 31/x/31/31/x/31 Noibat. I have the following pokemon available and would be willing to trade them all for it:
JPN:
Doduo, Inkay, Larvitar, Carbink, Ditto (31 Spa), and Gastly (you can ask about natures if you like)
ENG:
Modest Fennekin w/Magician HA
Please let me know if you're interested in any of these. Thanks!
Sorry, unless any of them have 4-5 IVs or are Shiny them I'm not interested. But I am willing to trade for the Japanese Ditto

How many foreign Pokemon that you don't have would you want if I were to request a HA Dratini with 5 IV spreads?
I have...
Japanese: Dedenne, Machamp, Teddiursa
French: Exeggcute, Bidoof, Aromatisse
Spanish: Woobat

Sorry I only trade 5IV Flawless Pokemon for other 5IV Flawless Pokemon or anything of greater value (according to the values system in the first post). But I am interested in the Machamp

D like a five iv Dratini I can give a French rhyhorn
Sorry, not interested - see above. I'll trade if the Rhyhorn has good IVs, though.

Last edited:

kenluv

Hey, I havea Japanese Beldum and Kabuto. Of course foreign for foreign. Which will you be willing to trade?