• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

International Trading House

What Pokemon do you want to see more of?

• Foreign Language

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • IV Bred

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • EV Trained

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Legendaries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hidden Ability

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pumpkaboom

Pokémon Breeder
Sorry, unless any of them have 4-5 IVs or are Shiny them I'm not interested. But I am willing to trade for the Japanese Ditto
So just the Ditto in exchange for the Noibat? Or would you like additional mons- I'll have some more by tomorrow at the latest.
Edit: forgot to mention, it also might have a 30 in SpDef, which is useful for breeding for hidden power I guess.
Edit: now have Adamnt JPN Mawile, 31 SpDef, possible 31 in Spe, HP; JPN Modest Gooey Goomy (HA), ITA Donphan 31 Def, SPA Smeargle, might have 31 HP

Last edited:

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Sorry I only trade 5IV Flawless Pokemon for other 5IV Flawless Pokemon or anything of greater value (according to the values system in the first post). But I am interested in the Machamp

Then would that Machamp for a simple HA Bulbasaur work?

French Kangaskin for a SPA Charmander lvl 1 in a Premier Ball Blaze Ability

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
Truth is what I'm looking for is someone to breed two of my Pokemon for me from another region (so that the resulting offspring are considered foreign).

I've already done the work of getting near perfect IV's (not IV obsessed just try to get 4 perfects usually) into both a male and female. I just need to trade them to a reliable person from another region to breed them to create foreign offspring.

After which I can use that said foreign pokemon offspring to breed for a Shiny version. I can do the shiny breeding myself, just need someone who can breed me the foreign for me. So I'm looking for someone with a good reputation from another country (preferably France, Germany, Spain, Japan, ect) to help me out if they can with this pokemon. Just looking for someone interested in helping in the process.

I'm not sure what I can offer up in return, but for people who enjoy breeding, I can promise some outstanding level pokemon to breed and make your own as well.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Hey, I havea Japanese Beldum and Kabuto. Of course foreign for foreign. Which will you be willing to trade?
Ok how about Beldum and Kabuto for JAP Aerodactyl Lv.1 and JAP Lapras Lv.33?
I can also offer you Protean Froakies in JAP and KOR

So just the Ditto in exchange for the Noibat? Or would you like additional mons- I'll have some more by tomorrow at the latest.
Edit: forgot to mention, it also might have a 30 in SpDef, which is useful for breeding for hidden power I guess.
Edit: now have Adamnt JPN Mawile, 31 SpDef, possible 31 in Spe, HP; JPN Modest Gooey Goomy (HA), ITA Donphan 31 Def, SPA Smeargle, might have 31 HP
Well not Ditto for Noibat but take a look at my list and see what you like. I'm also interested in Donphan

Then would that Machamp for a simple HA Bulbasaur work?
Deal. I'll PM you when I'm ready

French Kangaskin for a SPA Charmander lvl 1 in a Premier Ball Blaze Ability
Deal. I'm ready now, PM me when you can trade.

Last edited:

kenluv

I retract my offer for beldum because of my bro wanting shiny metagross. So, eevee jap sound good?

Want the Jappenese aerodactal

Offering a Jappenses lvl 30 trevenant

pumpkaboom

Pokémon Breeder
Well not Ditto for Noibat but take a look at my list and see what you like. I'm also interested in Donphan
I'm really only set on the Noibat unfortunately. I have a bunch of level 1 Japanese mons I have yet to check the IVs for; if there are any with good IVs would you be willing to trade just the Noibat for the aforementioned Ditto+ITA Donphan+any of the assorted level ones?
Edit:
JPN Scyther - (Adamant)(♀) : 5 - 9 / 2 - 3 / 29 - 31 / 15 - 18 / 29 - 31 / 31 Def and SpDef are most likely 31, though checking at such a low level I can't be 100% sure
JPN Larvitar - (Adamant)(♂) : 17 - 22 / 0 / 31 / 27 - 31 / 17 - 22 / 31 again 27-31 is most likely 31 but cannot confirm due to low level
JPN Mawile - (Adamant)(♀) : 31 / 2 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 13 - 14 / 24 - 27 / 0 - 9 same deal as above
JPN Snubbull - (Adamant)(♂) : 14 - 17 / 28 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 7 / 31 / 0 - 2 Close Combat Egg Move
Also I'm not sure if this will sweeten the pot but I can give a Masterball as well.

Last edited:

kenluv

Is the jap protean froakie a girl? It may be easier for me to MM it if it is.

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Want the Jappenese aerodactal

Offering a Jappenses lvl 30 trevenant
Could you throw in an item? Nothing big, maybe an evolution stone or something?

I'm really only set on the Noibat unfortunately. I have a bunch of level 1 Japanese mons I have yet to check the IVs for; if there are any with good IVs would you be willing to trade just the Noibat for the aforementioned Ditto+ITA Donphan+any of the assorted level ones?
Edit:
JPN Scyther - (Adamant)(♀) : 5 - 9 / 2 - 3 / 29 - 31 / 15 - 18 / 29 - 31 / 31 Def and SpDef are most likely 31, though checking at such a low level I can't be 100% sure
JPN Larvitar - (Adamant)(♂) : 17 - 22 / 0 / 31 / 27 - 31 / 17 - 22 / 31 again 27-31 is most likely 31 but cannot confirm due to low level
JPN Mawile - (Adamant)(♀) : 31 / 2 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 13 - 14 / 24 - 27 / 0 - 9 same deal as above
JPN Snubbull - (Adamant)(♂) : 14 - 17 / 28 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 7 / 31 / 0 - 2 Close Combat Egg Move
Also I'm not sure if this will sweeten the pot but I can give a Masterball as well.
I'm interested in Larvitar and the MasterBall. You can go to the Kiloude City Pokemon Center and find the IV Judge (Psychic dude), he'll tell you the IVs."Can't be beat" means it's perfect

Any of the foriegn Froakies you have has high IVs?
JAP Froakie Lv.1 31/31/x/x/31/31
JAP Froakie Lv.21 31/x/x/31/x/31
KOR Froakie Lv.1 x/x/x/x/31/x

Is the jap protean froakie a girl? It may be easier for me to MM it if it is.
Sorry none are female

Last edited:

pumpkaboom

Pokémon Breeder
I'm interested in Larvitar and the MasterBall. You can go to the Kiloude City Pokemon Center and find the IV Judge (Psychic dude), he'll tell you the IVs."Can't be beat" means it's perfect
Yeah I knew about the guy, I just haven't unlocked him in my game yet :/ but I managed to get a friend to check stats for me ^_^
ITA Donphan has no flawless stats, but is "overall fantastic"
JPN Ditto has 31 SpA
JPN Larvitar has 31 Def, Spe
So if this is agreeable to you, the final deal would be all three of the above, plus a Masterball (and other items if you'd like) all in return for the JPN 4x31 Noibat.
If it isn't, then I'm very sorry to have wasted your time.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Yeah I knew about the guy, I just haven't unlocked him in my game yet :/ but I managed to get a friend to check stats for me ^_^
ITA Donphan has no flawless stats, but is "overall fantastic"
JPN Ditto has 31 SpA
JPN Larvitar has 31 Def, Spe
So if this is agreeable to you, the final deal would be all three of the above, plus a Masterball (and other items if you'd like) all in return for the JPN 4x31 Noibat.
If it isn't, then I'm very sorry to have wasted your time.
Deal :) Could you toss in a Heart Scale or two? Even Rare Candy works

Ok, + a leaf stone
Sure can we trade now?

Last edited:

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
What are the genders and IVs on the two Japanese Noibats?

rrandomdude

hey i also run this thread and this message is for the new offer of a Japanese froake level 1 with its hidden ability.
if interested pm me my fc is 0404 6913 2200

hotchmun

Hi! I'm very much interested in a Japanese Noibat and the Japanese Espurr. I have some 5 IV Pokemon that I can trade- Modest 5 IV Ghastly, Timid 5 IV Electrike, and Adamant 5 IV Tyrunt. Any interest?
Edit: FC is in my sig