• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes you dislike

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
The 'Leave Britney Spears Alone' one i've seen on some youtube poops...

Just too mean, if you ask me :/ I did not laugh about that one, that woman had it rough.....

x_x;

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
The 'Leave Britney Spears Alone' one i've seen on some youtube poops...

Just too mean, if you ask me :/ I did not laugh about that one, that woman had it rough.....

x_x;

Chris Crocker's a man. ;\

Memes I don't like? I find Moar Krabs really creepy (for obvious reasons), and I hate the Rage Face the more detail there is in the drawing.

Moar Krabs-because that face scared me when I was younger.
so i heard u leik mudkips?- it's getting old.
and a couple others but theres to many to list.

SydneyIsSweet

Beginning Collector
There was a time where I didn't like any memes. Nerds would come up to me in class and say "LOL TROLLING U MAD BRO" and I'd be like "Wtf are you doing?!" Then they went over to facebook and I laughed and the rest is history...

Repeated memes aren't funny, rage comics are kinda lame, especially if they drag on for ever, some that are short and sweet deserve a chuckle.

I don't like any exclusive ones. Like that goddamn arrow to the knee joke. I didn't even know what Skyrim was, it is about Skyrim right?! Idfk!
That would be the worst.

Estellise

peachy
I don't like the Mudkipz meme either.....and yeah that's my username but I thought someone would of already had it and I couldn't think of anything else.So yeah.