• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes you dislike

Cruxis

Banned
lost the game is the unfunniest shit ive seen in my life

Myrrh

Thought of another one I don't like. Those wolves. Like scene wolf and insanity wolf. Some are kinda funny, otherwise, meh. Oh, and those I-pod whales.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Meh, I'm that guy who can take a meme every now and then, but "mordekaiser es #1 huehuehue" just grinds my gears anymore.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Chuck Norris.

He's a crappy actor with a brainwashed fanbase.

Some of the well-known memes, like "THIS IS SPARTA" or "OVER 9000" really aren't funny, and I wonder why they're popular to begin with.

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
I hate the "It looks like insert some object here doesn't ... puts on sunglasses insert some crappy attempt at being funny but actuals fails at it really hard followed by sewer yeah or some other random crape like that" meme or fad or what ever the hell you want to call it.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Socially Awesome Penguin. Not even that funny.

Socially Awkward/Evil Penguin are way better.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Chuck Norris, "IT'S OVER 9000!" and "THIS IS SPARTA!"

I also an growing to dislike people who say 'Lol Splash is da best move evar' 'Magikarp is God' 'Slash kills everything', and such. Basically joking that Magikarp is so horrible that it is God. We all know the jokes, we're on a Pokemon forum, for Pete's sake.

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Pretty much all of them, but Y U No/Me Gusta/U Mad or whatever gets used on Tumblr enough are all awful and were never funny.

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
I dislike the OVER 9000 things, those are really stupid.
Also, " In soviet russia -insert backwards text- you!

Radiohead

Human Disaster
The only one I really dislike is 'That awkward moment when...' because they're usually not awkward at all. They're only funny when it's actually awkward like 'That awkward moment when I peed my pants and the whole school laughed at me', that's a really lame example though... xD

Last edited: