• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes you dislike

SailorPika

Dark Poke'mon Lover
I pretty much dislike all memes (especially trollface, Chuck Norris jokes, forever alone, and any of those involving My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), but I do like a few such as Caramelldansen, Leekspin, and Smooooch

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Pato361

The arrow to the knee meme.It wasn't funny the first 1000 times and neither is it funny the 1001 time. Thanks God the meme isn't used that much anymore.

And I also start to dislike the Chuck Norris jokes.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Chuck Norris jokes.

irock245

She wants it
I used to like arrow the the knee jokes.....but screw it you know the rest.

now I don't like them.

dd1zzle

My college has been doing something called "College Memes" in which they make memes of stuff on campus. I hate those, because people don't know what they are doing. It's like
RUIN
ALL THE MEMES!

IceMage88

I think memes are a pretty cool guy, eh makes everyone happy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Truly, the only memes I despise are the chuck norris ones. I never understood why he was so awesome or why they were funny. He is just some old cowboy unless I missed something.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I lied. It drives me mad

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Not the ones made to cause controversy. An example would be the one with a picture of the twin towers and #YOLO written on the bottom.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I like most of them, but not the "I can count to potato" one. It's just mean and flat-out not funny.

ricedonut

pringle user
I hate bronies, they're a meme right?

to change the subject before a huge ridiculous pony related argument starts, I also hate the overuse of the trollface.