• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i nicknamed my roserade 'desu'.
cuz of rozen maiden and rozen kinda sounds similiar to 'roser'. plus its green and kinda red.
it seemed like a good idea when i first did it.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Nyan cat is my all time favorite meme!

Power464646

The game
Badgers x3

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Last edited:

Power464646

The game

Phoopes

There it is.
My favorite meme currently is either Leek Spin or Dr. Octagonapus. They just make me laugh.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
My brother recently acquired an unhealthy addiction to Nyan Cat. You would not BELIEVE how many times I have to hear that horribly distasteful song.

My brother recently acquired an unhealthy addiction to Nyan Cat. You would not BELIEVE how many times I have to hear that horribly distasteful song.

O RLY? I have that song on my mp3 player. ^_^

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I ADORE the Nyan Cat, and I like Weegee and a lot of the memes used on Youtube Poops.

~Lati~

Or not :/
I ADORE the Nyan Cat, and I like Weegee and a lot of the memes used on Youtube Poops.

Every time I think I'm bored of YTPs, they find some way to pull me back in.

Ausgirl

The claim a pokemon thing, lickies and click on the egg in my sig is dumb guys. Although the worst has got to be those random bible quotes that people put in their sigs.

Myrrh

The claim a pokemon thing, lickies and click on the egg in my sig is dumb guys. Although the worst has got to be those random bible quotes that people put in their sigs.

Was this supposed to go on the forum pet peeves topic or something? Those aren't memes are they?

Riceslash

The pangolin
Slowpokes sees what you did there......