• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Oh exploitable

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I'm not really big on most memes anymore; some of the recent ones are just awful (Nyan Cat). For the most part, I stick with the Advice Animals, which can be really clever at times. Memes in general are just awful: "Over 9000," "falcon punch," and "this is sparta" are almost exclusively used by the preteen internet users who haven't discovered anything else on the internet yet.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
The "I divided by zero" one makes me want to divide by zero to see what it does...

Candlejack is one of my fav

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Cain Nightroad said:
Memes in general are just awful: "Over 9000," "falcon punch," and "this is sparta" are almost exclusively used by the preteen internet users who haven't discovered anything else on the internet yet.

I agree with every word you said there. Except maybe the "Memes in general are just awful" bit. But other than that you couldn't be more right.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I'm not really big on most memes anymore; some of the recent ones are just awful (Nyan Cat). For the most part, I stick with the Advice Animals, which can be really clever at times. Memes in general are just awful: "Over 9000," "falcon punch," and "this is sparta" are almost exclusively used by the preteen internet users who haven't discovered anything else on the internet yet.

I just made that Captain Falcon joke a few hours ago on a different website. :|

Agntpudding

I got to do an entire class about memes at university in my first year. JEALOUS?!
Nyan cat is my favourite. :D

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
Nyan Cat. 'Nuff said.;053;