• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Internet Memes

Venomfang

Perky Goth

pirate555

Word.
Gah, internet memes are fast becoming part of my natural dialogue, and it becomes a struggle when I use it when speaking to someone more aged than me. Saying "do not want" or "what is this I don't even" makes anyone over forty convinced that I'm incapable of completing coherent sentences, and "nomnom" and "trololol" quickly ends the conversation completely.

But there's something fun in randomly telling an older person to "DO A BARREL ROLL!". Yup, that's my favourite meme.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Gah, internet memes are fast becoming part of my natural dialogue, and it becomes a struggle when I use it when speaking to someone more aged than me. Saying "do not want" or "what is this I don't even" makes anyone over forty convinced that I'm incapable of completing coherent sentences, and "nomnom" and "trololol" quickly ends the conversation completely.

But there's something fun in randomly telling an older person to "DO A BARREL ROLL!". Yup, that's my favourite meme.

i know exactly what you mean in both instances :L though somehow my explorer leader understood the "what is this i dont even" after i fell over :S

i told my friend to do a barrel roll as a joke, he then proceeded to drop to the floor in the middle of a field and do a barrel roll. im still confused as to why his girlfriend likes him xD

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I'm good at doing puns on this popular meme relating to Pokemon.

"So I heard u liek Mudkipz?"

If you friend request me, I will give you a lot of puns!

If you are reading this, you'll learn that secret cables have offended ordinary Australians such as myself. Yes, I hate Wikileaks.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
This video contains through fire and flames

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\

pokemaster001

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\

Myrrh

One of my favorites is Socially Awkward Penguin, but is it a bad thing that I relate to some of the captions? Probably not one of the best memes to be associated with...

One of my favorites is Socially Awkward Penguin, but is it a bad thing that I relate to some of the captions? Probably not one of the best memes to be associated with...

Yes, yes it is. I associate with them too. But being a loser is fun. ;) Painis Cupcake never fails to make me laugh.

Myrrh

Yes, yes it is. I associate with them too. But being a loser is fun. ;) Painis Cupcake never fails to make me laugh.

Oh, good. I thought I would be forever alone on this. I saw one a few days ago which I relate to a lot

Okay class, time to find a partner.

;393;

OH GOD NO​