• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interracial Dating, your thoughts?

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
You know what? You're right. Obviously I was ill informed because I was too busy having a real life, and had not enough time to make an argument by copying then pasting a wall of text from wikipedia.

So kids I'd love to chat but I have actual things to do. So I'm dropping this discussion entirely.

"I just lost an argument, but I won't admit it. So I insult everyone in the hopes that this will convince people that I'm not a huge pussy."

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Buizelster said:
You know what? You're right. Obviously I was ill informed because I was too busy having a real life, and had not enough time to make an argument by copying then pasting a wall of text from wikipedia.
But nobody went to wiki to answer you. It's common knowledge.

It's as if the possibility of someone knowing about a topic you have no specialty is impossible.

KKInu

Since I live in a state where a high portion of the population has mixed blood, I have absolutely no problems with interracial couples. I just... don't see the big deal. I have a number of mixed cousins and one of the couples in my group of friends is an asian with a caucasian (both of whom are my friends, by the way).

Last edited:

Grassette

Treehugger
Interracial dating, you ask? I had a boyfriend with natural dreadlocks. If someone told me something like 'Blackbirds should fly with Blackbirds' I would've knocked them out right then and there, no question.

-beautifly-

Today, I overheard some people talking about how a white girl they knew was dating a black guy and how they thought it was gross.

I don't get why it bothers them so much, it has nothing to do with them and it doesn't affect them. It's just sad.

ChedWick

Today, I overheard some people talking about how a white girl they knew was dating a black guy and how they thought it was gross.

I don't get why it bothers them so much, it has nothing to do with them and it doesn't affect them. It's just sad.

It doesn't bother you when someone you covet is with someone else?

ChedWick

No because I'm not a beta. I take what I want.

Didn't ask you and, no... just no.

You were ill informed because you flat out said you don't believe scientific fact, not because think you have a real life.

So kids I'd love to chat but I have actual things to do. So I'm dropping this discussion entirely.

No you aren't. You will check back, you wont be able to resist. Whether or not you post again is up in the air though. Either way... You try to insult those of us posting on the forums by implying we have nothing to do in our lives? I'm sure a HS business major is so much busier than the rest of us, or am I?

I live in a state that has a very large Hispanic population, so I see it alot. I'm not against it, but I'm not that educated about it to argue it.

Derp

[Something funny]
Im fine with it and see no real bad problems with it.

Buizelster

"I just lost an argument, but I won't admit it. So I insult everyone in the hopes that this will convince people that I'm not a huge pussy."

I guess chedwick was right. I had to come back and see if the subjuct had changed. All I may know about genetics may be eye color, hair color, blood type, and gender. Howeever, that does not make me arrogant or a pussy because I choose not to be insulted or further insult other people in retaliation. All I wanted was an apology for being called stupid. I didn't realize that posting in a pokemon forum meant I had to agree with everything everyone else says. Fact or not I would still find a DNA test more reliable.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Interracial babies are probably the cutest I've ever seen... I'd say they're right next to eskimo babies in squee appeal. :D

Flame Mistress

Interracial babies are probably the cutest I've ever seen... I'd say they're right next to eskimo babies in squee appeal. :D

I know... My mixed friend has a baby sister, and she's one of the very few babies who gain my love.

On a side note... They tend to call 'Eskimos' 'Inuits' now.

Yukio

Asrun Dream
Honestly I think the whole race issue is pretty lame... My parents are different races so growing up I never really gave the race concept any thought, people were people. I've been with my girlfriend who's puerto rican for about 4 years now. The only one who really has a problem with it is her aunt, but that's her hang up.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I know... My mixed friend has a baby sister, and she's one of the very few babies who gain my love.

On a side note... They tend to call 'Eskimos' 'Inuits' now.

Just don't say that to their faces I guess :p

kiwifruit

Rocket
This thread caught my eye while I was browsing the main forum page.

I'm a white female dating an asian male. Being involved in an interracial relationship has it's ups and downs, but I'd say it certainly has more ups than downs. My boyfriend is chinese/vietnamese. He was born in America and speaks english and chinese. I have heard people say hurtful, even racist things to us but I happily ignored these foolish comments because I could care less what people think about my relationship. All I know is that we're happy together and we quite enjoy eachother's company. Since when does a true relationship with anyone, not just a boyfriend/girlfriend, have to be grouped by race? People are just really immature and blind. These are the kinds of people are just aren't ready to accept the fact that there are some people in the world who could care less about race.

What is race anyway? It's a terrible and not needed word in my mind and shouldn't be a label for people to judge others by at all. We're all equal in this world. We all go through the same things in life. We all feel feelings the same way. So why does it matter what color your skin is or how you look on the outside? It's what's on the inside that should really count.

Thino

well , I'm probably not the most well placed to reply to this debate since I'm a black guy, so in general , be it parents/friends/acquaintances , they really wouldnt mind if I dated a white girl

I suppose the problems comes up more on the white person's surroundings that may not see it as fitting , sometimes I guess its just plain racism , but sometimes I think its just that they're really bothered by the physical difference , I'm not sure