• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interracial Dating, your thoughts?

Sonicmann

To be honest, I do not agree with interracial dating. I believe different races should stick with each other, unless they are similar. I don't mind Asian and Caucasian for example, because of their resemblance, but I mind black and Caucasian because of the major difference. I can accept the fact that people of different races may love each other with good intention, but I just prefer common races. I'm not racist in any way, it just doesnt look right.

HAHA oh wow.

I'm really happy that your opinion carries no weight with the world that has evolved past such an immature mindset.

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
HAHA oh wow.

I'm really happy that your opinion carries no weight with the world that has evolved past such an immature mindset.

Im sorry, I did not know that m opinion would not be accepted. Our opinions are different, we have grown accustomed to different beliefs. I personally do not agree with interracial dating and you do, And I accept that. Am I disgracing your beliefs?

Asian and white are in no way "common races".

good point, but you see what Im trying to say. German and Irish for example

So are you also against ugly people of the SAME race dating too?

no? i don't care how people appear as individuals, I'm sorry i am accustomed to older beliefs, but that's just the way I am

ChedWick

To be honest, I do not agree with interracial dating. I believe different races should stick with each other, unless they are similar. I don't mind Asian and Caucasian for example, because of their resemblance, but I mind black and Caucasian because of the major difference. I can accept the fact that people of different races may love each other with good intention, but I just prefer common races. I'm not racist in any way, it just doesnt look right.

50, 48 discluding Hawaii and Alaska

At least we got some honesty here. Ignorant honesty but honestly nonetheless.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
German and Irish for example
Those aren't races; those are ethnicities. What about a black guy born in Germany but a white woman born in Ireland?

If you can give an explanation more than "it just doesn't look right", then perhaps your opinion can maybe get an amount of respect. Until then, your reasoning can justify anything under the sun.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
As long as you don't try to stop a black and white guy and girl from dating I wouldn't care.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
A lot of people just don't find certain races attractive, if that's not your thing then that's fine. You wouldn't get all angry at someone if he just said "I don't really like blondes so much".

I'm dating an Asian guy, we've been together a year an a half, before I met him I'd never really had much interest in guys from other ethnic backgrounds, I'm not racist, but no one just really stood out to me, but it was his personality and charm that got to me, not his looks or the colour of his skin.

I figure i'm so pasty white anyway if we ever did have kids they'd probably just have a nice slight tan.

OJG

r u not entertained
I wouldn't not date someone because of their race, but perhaps I find features common in peoples of a certain race unnattractive, and as such am in general, less attracted to that race.

This is pretty much my thoughts on the matter. No issue with it in any circumstance.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Little Pikachu said:
I'm dating an Asian guy, we've been together a year an a half, before I met him I'd never really had much interest in guys from other ethnic backgrounds, I'm not racist, but no one just really stood out to me, but it was his personality and charm that got to me, not his looks or the colour of his skin.

Perfect example of what I've been saying.

WhiteForest

~Dumbledore's Army~
I am fine with interracial dating. What does it matter, as long as your in love?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Wait, wait. How the hell are Asians and Caucasians any less dissimilar than Africans and Cacausians? Because their skin is dark? That's incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Eh, it makes no difference to me. I'm not attracted to women of other races but I have no problem with people who are or who are in am interracial relationship.

Nana

As a mixed person, I'm all for interracial dating--but I don't think I'd be against it if I weren't mixed either. I've only ever dated white men, but I think every race has their attractive qualities. I'd never not date a person simply for the colour of their skin. In fact, I've actually had an ex-boyfriend who once told me that I was an "okay" mixed person because I look predominantly white. (I'm also half Japanese.) It ruined our relationship.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
There is nothing wrong with interracial dating. Me personally, I think the offspring are most of the time beautiful.

In fact, I've actually had an ex-boyfriend who once told me that I was an "okay" mixed person because I look predominantly white. (I'm also half Japanese.) It ruined our relationship.

That's terrible! How can he not like you? I think white and asian (especially japanese) make an epic combination! =]

Last edited:

Teshub

Banned
Since this topic is related to the thread, i'll post it here.

Why do you think there is a noticeable amount of white women (particularly, althought ive observed it less in latina and asian women) that worship black men? I've observed it in my circle of friends and others. You can tell by the way they put an emphasis on their black partners or black males in general. For ex. watching a TV show they bring up a point that it is going to be the black guy that will bed all the ladies, etc. It also applies to white gay men, I've seen it in the gay community. It's an interesting phenomenon, I wonder if others noticed it and had thoughts about it. And tbh, this doesnt affect me one way or another, I wouldnt touch a woman with a 10 foot pole, since im gay.

Buizelster

So according to your "I don't prefer/I don't find anyone attractive at all who is not white" logic, we must then assume that you'll have no problem with feeling attracted to a fat (500 lbs), bald, buck teethed, white woman with pimples?

You must not know how to read as I didn't say anything like that at all.

If it's not a complete unknown, then I doubt poisonsting would object.

He's only talking about by race alone.

Edit: And really, shouldn't it ANY guy talking around talking all gangsta while talking on the phone then hits on some random girl? It shouldn't matter what their race is if they're doing those things.

I guess, but how many white people do that outside of the ones that try to be black? I certainly don't go around talking ebonics and slang. And hey I'm not saying there aren't classy black people in the world, but you'd be pressed to find someone who doesn't think the black person acting that way is more stereotypical and a reflection of their true personality. Since if a white person tries acting gangsta it seems like everybody KNOWS he's just acting like a fool to get attention. That's probably why most of them switched over to imitating the Jersey shore now.

Sometimes first impressions stick and if you are a minority that acts like a stereotype then it's probably far more understandable why there are people that aren't skinheads that hate it, or that at least won't give you the time of day.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I guess, but how many white people do that outside of the ones that try to be black?
And how many black people do that outside of the ones that already do it?

You see, we tend to act like whites do it less than blacks. Where is this data to prove this? It's nowhere but in the media and in our heads.

Sometimes first impressions stick and if you are a minority that acts like a stereotype then it's probably far more understandable why there are people that aren't skinheads that hate it, or that at least won't give you the time of day.
That's only if the stereotype was observed and fairly judged.

I still don't recall that ever being the initial scenario anybody in here has discussed.

poizonsting

Pokemon master

lolwut? Why would you care who other people are dating anyway?

But hey, at least you are being honest here. As much of a blatant truth it might be, it took 13 pages before someone turned out to be honest. The rest of you are probably saying otherwise to save your faces (not that it matters much over the interweb anyway).

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Implying that that a bunch of other people and I share the same views as him.

Stop being so pessimistic. Humanity isn't that bad. That's like saying every post you make is a lie so you would look good on the internet.