• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Interview With The Authors

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
But its gonna take some time. Well, most of my time O_O Better work on it now

Dragonfree's interview is going to be VERY long since she has millions and millions of chapters.

Please be extremely patient this time, you all know Dragonfree :)

~Timid Kyogre

Dragonfree

Just me
XD Yeah, I just realized when I compiled a list of all my fics that I write WAY too much.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
D: BUNNEH KING OF DOOM!

MEXICAN WAVE-DOING ANTS!

D:

Teh awesomes. Nice to know where the inspiration for The Final Dance came from. :3 ODD, but none the less, YAY.

ODD sounds like OCD*. ROFL.

Nice read, Katiekitten! ^.^

OMFG DRAGONFREE NEZZEXT YAY.

D: 'Her avatar's a SCYTHER.'

Awesome hint. :p I knew who it was right away. Scyther=Dragonfree. D:

GOOD LUCK, LE MADAM DRAGONFREE! *dances around*

*whispers*

Mexican ants. :333333

*Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

S

Shadowcat

Katiekitten's interview was excellent... I'm getting to know my triplet 10 times better...

And you should add:

'The Kitten Phoenix' for katiekitten's title, since Burnt Flower and Negrek got such cool ones...

I shall post an update on my progress...

I've been chosen to read 'The Quest for the Legends', 'Life of a Character', 'Curse', and a few more one-shots by Dragonfree.

I've finished most of 'The Quest for the Legends' as I've been a closet reviewer... Sowwy Dragonfree... And I've finished 'Curse' too... I have a few more works to read...

Ooh... And a note...

I shall be receiving an injection soon... It's compulsary for all Primary Six students in Singapore, where I live... Actually, two injections... So... NO HOMEWORK FOR ME! I can read more and hopefully, lessen Timid Kyogre's load... I'm PM'ing her soon...

And oops! I'm not younger than TK. I'm older by a few months...

(Note: Please excuse my usage of 'kewl' and 'Sowwy'... I was being emo...)

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Oh yes, what Ledian_X mentioned, I just noticed. o.o

Hopefully, after Dragonfree's interview, you can choose to interview a male fanfiction writer, since you have already interviewed three females, Dragonfree being the fourth one. *flies away on his Zapdos*

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Yeah, men can write just as well as women can! (except me because no one cares about me).

Meh, I look forward to reading the next interview. Make it fair from now on and interview more guys though. This is turning into a chick fest, not that I'm complaining, but variety is the spice of life right?

*hears crickets a chirping*

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
Oh, sure, there's no reason to leave the guys out, but I'm fairly sure that there are more female authors around here than male authors, and if she's picking randomly, then statistically speaking you're going to be seeing more girls get interviewed than guys.

I suppose you could stack the selections so that there would be a greater probability of picking a guy, but that would sort of defeat the point of the whole "random selection" thing, wouldn't it?

Kiyohime

It's randomized, so you can't really complain about unfairness. ^^;; Besides, what's the difference between a guy and a girl's interview? o.o;; It's no big deal IMO. XP I'm practically a guy if you're that desperate, though...XD *weak attempt at a joke backfires...badly*

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Negrek, that is true. There are definitely more female writers than male writers here, so randomizing the choices, you're most likely to get a female writer with the standard ratio stated. ^^

Really, I just realized that no male writer has been interviewed. ^.^;;

Scrap, there really isn't much of a difference, but it'll be pleasant to see what a male writer has to say when answering questions. One day, when I'm interviewed, I just wonder if somebody is going to ask why I write about fantasy so much, or why I love describing. ^^ I think it is about time I tell everyone Syra's Dreamland Confessions. XDDDD

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
reading these interviews makes me wish I read more fics. I'm just so darn picky @.@ and I get distracted to easily (plus I start reading, realize that its giving me insperation and stop to write my own fic... >> stop being so insperiring guys! I can't review cuz I can't finish a story XD)

we have such interesting authors o_O We got suicidal ponies, powdered up boys and sweet authors like katiekitten who seems to put alot more thought into her stories then I do >.< *jealous*

:p lovely. I fear my interview, cuz I can't think of funny things ;;

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Don't worry Lady Myuu ^_^ Your interview doesn't need to be funny, just be yourself :D

One thing...My cousin gave birth and my aunt isn't here so she'll be staying for a month at my house. My mom is going to have a few problems with her so I'll be very busy doing a few simple stuff for her. I just came out of the hospital. Its her first child so you understand the whole problem. Please give me some time.

~Timid Kyogre

Nylf

I am honoured. Big thumbs up to KK, thanks. Glad to know I did my part.

Dragonfree? Hmm, this will be interesting from what I've heard.

CHeSHiRe-CaT

A Curious Breed
Luffy fluffy kitten interview of katie D: Practically, everyone stole what I was going to say, so "blah" :p I'm glad you think of me as a good reviewer, though I've gotten very lazy recently, Miss Kitten >>; I too need to read more fics like LadyMyuu >.<;;; Good interview ^_^

Haha :p zomg, Mistress Dragonfreel is going to beh teh interview-ed. You should ask her Scyther questions, too XD

R

~*Ratiosu*~

*sing-song* I can't wait until I am interviewed...wow, I got an award from PC and I'm getting interviewed here...wow[/singsong]. I can't wait. Good interviewys, Kyogre.

[singsong]I can't wait...till I am interviewed...and Care Bears and grilled cheese..[/singsong]

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Hello! :D

I've added something very important in the first post. Read the list of Authors Waiting To Be Interviewed and PM me if you found any authors that don't deserve to be interviewed and need to improve their writing. I know I checked them before but I thought you also get to check for some. A lot of people have been asking for me to accept if they should be interviewed and when I have a lot of things to do I am usually hasty so I MIGHT have accepted authors that don't write well.

When you PM me please write the name of the author and why should that author's name be erased out of the list.

Remember, you don't have to do it. Its your choice

Thanks ^_^

~Timid Kyogre

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Heya guys! This is a post from an author who now finds herself in the Shipper's Forum to find her fic. XD

Anyway, I think this is a great idea to interview the authors and the interviews that have already been carried out are very well done and insightful into our legendary and aspiring authors of SPP. ^________^

And I agree with Lady Myuu, reading these fics does make me wish that I could read more of them. There is so much talent on these forums that it's a shame that it doesn't always get the attention it so rightly deserves. If only we had more time but that's another story.

Well, I look forward to more interviews and I'm sure the legendary Dragonfree's will be inspiring and leave us in awe. ^_^

Good luck Timid Kyogre and Sapphire! ^_________^

Water Spirit
XxX

S

Shadowcat

Actually, there are 11 Females, and 13 Males on the list, for the guys' information. I think Shiny_Deoxys is a Male, if I'm not wrong...

It's just that two male authors chose to postpone their interviews, and one does not receive PMs.

Last edited by a moderator: