• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Into the Light ((READ THE INTRO POST FIRST))

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
In my speech club, they were talking about when you're planning a speech, impromptu or prepared, that you need to start out with the negatives, and end with the positives. That way when people hear your speech, they'll feel more prepared to face the issue you just covered. I want people to take this concept, and use it for their betterment. So..here goes; answer these two things. Make it a list, a paragraph, a rant, mail a complete book to me, I don't care. Here's a ground rule: You have to open the first spoiler without looking at the second one. After you answer all the first questions, you can move on.

What do you wish you had? What makes you jealous? What makes you sad? What makes you angry? What makes you feel hopeless?

What are you thankful for? What are you proud of about yourself? What makes you happy? What makes you feel charitable? What makes you feel hopeful?

ALSO:
Put your answers in spoilers too. You can read other people's posts after you answer, just so that you yourself can think with out any outside influences.

I hope this helps!

Fatal

Banned
OOPS, I cheated. I opened both spoilers. I guess there is no point in answering the questions now.