• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Into The Woods

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Into The Woods must be the greatest musical ever as far as I'm concerned. It's by far Sondheim's greatest (although in my opinion, "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum" comes close).

I love how he takes Cinderella, Jack, Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood, and the witch and ties them all together (with the addition of the Baker, and the Baker's wife). And by using the woods as the focal point for how it all happens was a great choice, because woods always seem more enchanted in a fairy tail.

My favorite thing is that the two main characters don't have names.

The music is absolutely brilliant, I love the way it's all arranged, and how the main theme is used throughout. And the characters' personalities are well made, and they're all humorous. I could watch Into the Woods over and over again nonstop. In fact, I've even recently ordered it online a few days ago (I believe it comes in tomorrow) despite watching it a million times online. And I could listen to the score forever.

So what are your thoughts on Into The Woods? Your favorite characters, favorite songs, preferences to original 1987 performance and 2002 revival, etc.