• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Intro] A Lugia fan soaring into the new horizon known as Serebii Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWildLugiaAppeared

Lugia fanatic
Hello everyone here at Serebii Fourms! I am a new member here, and have just recently made a account today! As you can see, I am a die-hard Lugia fanatic! I guess I should explain a bit of my backstory since this is a intro.

I wasn't always into Pokemon in the past. In the past, I was into the Sonic series (looking back now, I hate myself for missing out on such a amazing series, and Lugia merch that is not for sale online anymore ;-;(I'm looking at you Sky Temple.)) and that is how it was in the past. I used to be into Pokemon when I was a baby though, I didn't have the games, just the show and cards, so every Pokemon game I have was bought between 2016-2017. It wasnt until I decided to buy Pokemon Ruby at my local Game Store, that I got into the series full time. After getting stuck at the Elite 4 (Glacia was so damn hard back then, even with my Groudon, it was impossible for me at the time), I later got Omega Ruby for the 3DS, and I loved it to death! The new fully 3D secret bases, the Mega Evolution, the Primal Evolution too, and just about everything! I remember the day, I was searching online, for all the games legendary Pokemon, when I saw Lugia on this site, it was love at first sight, which got me to get Alpha Sapphire (digitally), and thus I got Lugia and fell in love with the legendary pokemon. I later became a bigger fan, and a fan of Lugia, and I even went to a Montreal convention and got SoulSilver (it came with the outside box, working Pokewalker, and game in the case with manual, all for $150!) I started SoulSilver then, and became addicted to it. I eventually got Lugia in it, and the cutscene, along with the second movie, The Power of One, made me what I am right now, a massive die-hard Lugia fan!

So that is my bio basically! Now for the other stuff. I like to Shiny Hunt, in the Pokemon games! I have gotten legit shinies before (Gold/Silver: Caterpie. X/Y: Shellgon, Braixen, Pawniard. ORAS: Absol, Sandslash(traded to best friend), and currently soft resetting for a Shiny Lugia in Alpha Sapphire right now!), even in the second generation! I also recently ordered a Pokemon Gold/Silver Lugia and Ho-oh GBC carrying case! It came in, and it is so cool!

So that is all for my intro! Hopefully I can get to meet all of you fellow members, and maybe even possibly, staff members here at Serebii!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Hello, follow the rules, respect mods, be courteous to others, and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.