• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Intro Post

ramzie

Hi there!

I have been a long time Pokemon fan and have been checking Serebii since around Diamond and Pearl I think. I used to have a forum account but I lost track of it at some point. So I decided to create a new account.

One thing I really like about this forum is that there are places to discuss older gens. While I still play Shield a lot, I also like to revisit older games as well. Right now, I'm playing through Blue again which is really what inspired me to make a new account.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome back!