• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Introducing groudome!

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
hi everyone I'm introducing groudome he's my freind a school and he's logged on now. He can't work out how to make the thread so I've made it for him. Be polite!!

DarkKyogre11

Blehehehe...BLECK.
Hello, and welcome Groudome! Be sure to read the rules, and have fun! :)

Glad to see you've already offered to adopt him in the adopt-a-newbie thread, BlazikenBud. :D

Angeling

true love
Thanks^_^ I'll give him a link to the thread.

I think you'll need to check with Azmaria first, since you haven't been here for three months, but you'll probably be allowed to adopt him if you know him.
OH WAIT. Misread/calculated. Never mind. But I'll let this one pass anyway... cough. Just this one instance. ;)

Anyway, um, you can just create a new thread by clicking the "New Thread" button at the top of each section you're in... So, welcome to your friend...

groudone

Wii play Wii
I worked out how ot post!!! Hello I'm groudome.

claona

#1 Qwifish fan
Welcome to Serebii Groudone!
There's lots of stuff to do here!
You could try joining the Anime Style Battling, or get new stuff for you're signatura at the Fanart Requests thread

P.S. If you go to the Fanart Request Thread, be shure to stop by The Candy Shop!