• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Introducing Myself... Again!

poe_keeper

Hello All, My name is Alex and I joined up today but I have been a member in the past. I think twice before. Usually under Poekeeper or something similar. I must have had an older email address and could not update my info. Also I looked for a General Introduction thread but could not find one.

I have been playing since Red and Blue and continue to play today. I am 47 and old. Still a big fan after all these years though. My favorite part is “collecting them all” and hunting shiny Pokemon. I have each and every Pokemon except Marshadow. Long and embarrassing story and one of the reasons I am here.

I started trying to complete the Dex, with each individual Pokemon, during Black and White. It took a Generation or two or even three. As I moved the Pokemon to the next Game/Generation there were always a few evolutions I had to redo but eventually I had them all. Around this time the Shiny Charm was introduced and I jumped right on that. The Shiny I am most proud of is Celebi. Celebi took two months in Crystal off the virtual console. I have about 230 shiny including ones from events. Over the past two years I hunted all the legendary Pokemon in Ultra Sun and Mega Moon. Then went after Celebi. After that I got burnt -out and I am taking a break from hunting shinnies.

I am currently playing Sword and Shield. It’s okay but like most I don’t understand the incomplete Dex. Kinda the entire point of Pokemon from my point of view. I will play and try to catch them all but at this point I consider the Switch games separate from the 3DS games. We’ll see if anything changes in the future.

My only regret is missing the Marshadow event. The embarrassing part is I thought Marshadow was Castform and skipped it. My eyes aren’t what they use to be and I guess I was being lazy. So I am here on bended knee in hopes of someone having an extra Marshadow they would trade. I have many shiny and event pokemon for trade. All legit and no hacked Pokemon. I am not against people with hacked Pokemon but it’s just not for me. Can anyone point me in the right direction to make a trade offer?

Very truly yours,

Poekeeper

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome back to the forums! :) Try asking over in the gen 7 trading board. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.