• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Introduction

lumiina

MM Breader
Hello! I forgot to post here when I first joined. You can call me lumi. I'm interested in learning about EVs and IVs, and like to breed pokemon for egg moves and shininess. I'd love to become a competitive battler, but I'm not at that point yet.

I play pokemon HeartGold in Japanese. I'll be moving to Japan this summer. Surprisingly, pokemon is very helpful for learning Japanese.

はじめまして。 Nice to meet you all.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
really?that sounds pretty awesome :3
i always dreamed what it would be like living out there i still hope i can someday
anyways welcome to serebii :3
if you need anything help or just a friend i can be one if you like
and watch out for team tee hee on here there no good

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
wow that sounds cool i would love to go to japan it seems amazing there!

well if you need to know something or you wanna chat feel free to pm me

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Welcome to SPPF. If you are interested in competitive battling, there are articles on serebii to help you. They are under game mechanics and pokemon of the week.

Once you're ready, you should join a clan or a league for some battling.