• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarChasm

Hi all

Just signed up.

Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa.

Old timer getting back into Pokemon as I recently bought a 3DS.
Started with SoulSilver (love Gen 2) and started playing Y last week.

Before getting a 3DS, the last Pokemon I played was LeafGreen.

I play more for the fun as some of the aspects of EV's, IV's, etc are still fairly foreign to me but I'll get there.

I've always wanted to try and complete a Pokedex and I'm hoping all you fellow forumites wouldn't mind assisting.

Thanks and here's to a long and prosperous stay.

SarChasm

Welcome to the forums! I completed the Pokedex on my copy of X and I'm pretty good at understanding EVs and IVs. I'm sure people here will be glad to help you learn more about Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.