• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

InuYasha Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
InuyCrazy101, your idea that Kagome could have a necklass would be really funny! (Baka being the word of subugation[sp?] for Kagome.)

Kagome: I'm going back my time Inuyasha, for a few days, i'll be back.
Inuyasha: Wait Kagome!
Kagome: Inuyasha sit!
Inuyasha: Damn you, Kagome Baka
Kagome: Ahhh! *falls down on ground*
Inuyasha: Baka, baka, baka, baka, BAKA!
Kagome: ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Sit Inuyasha!
Inuyasha: Baka!
Kagome: Sit!

Shippo:...wow.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
I've always wondered that what would happen. But of course, I always thought when Sango told InuYasha to SIT was funny as hell (the episode that came much later near the end of the series).

Hi, peoples ^^

Anyway, InuYasha is back at Cartoon Network here *-* It's at it's first episodes! The bad part? I can only see it at 2:00 AM -.-'

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Wow, I havent posted in a while XP

I've always wondered that what would happen. But of course, I always thought when Sango told InuYasha to SIT was funny as hell (the episode that came much later near the end of the series).

I remember that, I was hoping it was going to work.

The Noh Mask was pretty creepy. But in my book the creepiest demon I have seen on that show would have to be the Soul Piper (the demon that came after the Noh Mask episode). If you saw it open it's eyes all the way, you know what I mean.

Nah, I think that demon with Kanna and Naraku baby towards the end takes the cake. (You know, that weird flying one) Though it wasnt creppy, just weird =/

I know. About half of the people here hate Kikyo. But I just can't resist a SIT BOY moment. Except when InuYasha doesn't deserve one and Kagome's just being a bi-atch!

I know what you mean, she just needs a good ol punch across the face XD

Medea

Excalibur
Nope, Soul Piper takes the cake for creepiest. Next in line would be baby Hakudoshi (well right after Kikyo "dies").

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey

I remember that episode. Inuyasha got freaked out and really thought it was going to happen XD. It'll be really hilarious if that really happen. As for the Soul Piper, When the eyes were wide open. it really creeped me out XD

Mimori Kiryu

^That's freakin great, Medea. xDDD

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
That epsiode was hilarious too XD. Inuyasha always gets freaked out when he see's Jakotsu. And Jakotsu always thinks about Inuyasha and trying to kill him. A couple of fans that I know loves this couple Yaoi couple.

Medea

Excalibur
Whoa, sorry for me not being here within the last 24 hours. I've been sick.

Anyways, I was watching that Water God episode and it may just be me but don't you guys think that the Water Goddess looks an awful lot like the gym leader Roxanne?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Whoa, sorry for me not being here within the last 24 hours. I've been sick.

Anyways, I was watching that Water God episode and it may just be me but don't you guys think that the Water Goddess looks an awful lot like the gym leader Roxanne?

Yeah I notcie that too. They look the same but there personailties are different. If the Water Goddess didn't had make up on, then she would really look like Roxaana XD. You were sick Medea? Hope you feel better soon

Bah! I think InuYasha is out from CN AGAIN! i_i;

Gah, but I SAW it! I know I saw it >.<'

Medea, hope you feel better soon ii'

Medea

Excalibur
Thanks you guys, I'm feeling a little better.

But yeah, if you notice there aren't that many people on InuYasha that look like any other anime characters, I mean besides Kikyo and Rei from Sailor Moon.

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Well let's see... I think Kouga looks a lot like one of the characters of Yugio. I'm not really into that anime, but I know it's the character with long black hair that played some game with dice. They look very similar except Kouga is a lot sexier. :D
Duke] Kouga <3

Then I always thought Yoko-Kurama from Yu-Yu Hakusho looks quite similar to Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru.
Yoko

Edit: I remember his name now; It's Duke.

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Glad your feeling better Medea^^. Anyways, Kouga kinda does look like Duke from Yu-Gi-Oh. And Also he reminds me of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. And I don't think that Yoka-Kurama looks like Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru.

Dark Butterfly

Has left SppFail
I know. About half of the people here hate Kikyo. But I just can't resist a SIT BOY moment. Except when InuYasha doesn't deserve one and Kagome's just being a bi-atch!

I know what you mean, she just needs a good ol punch across the face XD

Lol I'd love to do that but Mukotsu has already punched her right across the face XD but no matter how hard she gets hit or if she gets hit in the head with something blunt she will still be the same D:

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Glad your feeling better Medea^^. Anyways, Kouga kinda does look like Duke from Yu-Gi-Oh. And Also he reminds me of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. And I don't think that Yoka-Kurama looks like Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru.

You don't think so? I think he has a very strong resembelence of the two. Kind of like they've been thrown together to form Yoko.

Haha, it just so happens that Rumiko Takahashi created Ranma as well as Inuyasha. Food for thought just in case you didn't know.

Medea

Excalibur
OMG Duke and Koga! And the two of them are just as arrogant.

Well, even with all of the repeats playing now, I was watching one of the funniest episodes ever The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master. Even though I am tired of seeing any episode that comes after the Band of Seven, I can't say no to this one.

Mimori Kiryu

Duke has ALWAYS reminded me of Koga and vice versa. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.