• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

InuYasha: Sacred Jewel of Five Souls Sign Up

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
http://i27.*******.com/2cepwt1.png
Credits to the Awesome Rosemary for this awesome banner!
InuYasha: Sacred Jewel of Five Souls

(This was check by RaZoR LeAf)

Mini Info About InuYasha

Long, long, ago a feudal fairytale was told, of a girl from the present time falling into a well into Feudal Japan. This girl’s name was Kagome Higurashi. She traveled with a half-demon dog boy named InuYasha. Kagome had accidentally broken the Shikon Jewel of Four Souls into small little shards all over Feudal Japan. Together with their friends Sango, Shippo, and Miroku, they looked for each of the shards of the Shikon Jewel. Many others looked for the shards of the Jewel, for the Jewel could enhance your powers ten fold. One of these people who looked for the Jewel was Naraku, an evil person who attached demon parts to his body to try to reach his ultimate power. After years the Jewel was complete, a battle went on with InuYasha and his gang and Naraku. The team finished off Naraku and sealed him in the Shikon Jewel, yet Naraku took Kagome with him into the Jewel. He tried to make Kagome make a wish on the Jewel to set them free, but her love for InuYasha prevailed and true love conquered. After being freed Kagome wished that the Shikon Jewel was gone for all eternity. But we all no an eternity doesn’t last forever… Upon making the wish, the Jewel vanished, yet the wish was so strong a small shard broke from the Jewel and fell to the ground. Once the wish was complete the Jewel vanished yet that one shard lay there for years to come. Years after the battle a young boy found the shard, he kept it as a good luck charm. The time the boy touched the shard the Jewel was called back to Feudal Japan, yet it’s rich pink colour changed into just a white pearl. The boy placed the missing shard in the jewel and a bright white glow grew. The boy passed the Jewel down his family for generations. And now our story begins…

Plot as of so far (More will be added once the Main Girl Signs Up)

In present time Kagome and InuYasha live a simple life in Present Japan with their son and daughter Ichigo and Ami-chan. They live in the same house once owned by Kagome’s family. They sealed the well so no evil demons could come in; the only way to get in was if someone pulled the Tetsusaiga (InuYasha’s sword) and Kagome’s bow from the ground from this side of the well. If someone did that the seal would break and only he or she who had the sword and the bow could go through and back from each era of Japan. InuYasha even if half-demon became a normal human once he conceived with Kagome on a night of the full moon. His son Ichigo is now eighteen years old in his last year of High School while InuYasha’s daughter Ami-chan is in her first year of High School. Ichigo had black shaggy hair, was tall and skinny, he also had brown chestnut eyes. Ami-chan had her father’s silver hair and her mother’s green eyes. She was a smart girl and never missed a day of school.

As Ichigo was about to go to school he walked into the wooden shrine that was right next to his house.
“You shouldn’t be here!” Ami-chan walked in after him her silver hair in a ponytail.
“Whatever, I don’t see why they sealed it up. I bet I could just push this over.” Ichigo went and push the lid off, the wooden made lit was thrown to the other side. Ichigo poked his head in to see vines on the right side of the wall that he could use to climb up if he went down. But what he saw next is what made him want to go down, a sword and a bow where place in the ground.
“Hey look at this!” Ichigo yelled out, but kept his head still in the well.
“I hope you fall in, and get in trouble!” Ami-chan left the shrine and closed the door behind her leaving Ichigo by himself. He pulled his head out of the well and jumped into the well, his feet met with the soft soil and he was next to the bow and sword. He pulled the bow out of the ground it was engraved with a name, he could make out a “K” but that was it.
“I wonder what these are doing here? Hmm I guess the sword is our family’s or something.” Ichigo put his hand on the sword and pulled it out, a bright white light shot out into the air and made a whole in the roof, it was so bright and made a loud noise that
it could be heard in the house.

“What the?” InuYasha said and him and Kagome ran into the shrine. Followed by them was Ami-Chan who was scared that something had happened to her brother.
They opened the door to see what had happened.

Ichigo looked down at the floor, which was like a blue and purple ocean. Ichigo was sinking in. Struggling he tried to use the sword and the bow to hang on the wall but he fell threw into a pool of different colors. Yet he could breath, holding onto the bow and sword he closes his eyes. He felt a change his head and butt where hurting and then it stopped. He was back in the well, or so he thought.

InuYasha jumped into the well but once his feet touched the floor the floor went back to soil.
“Dam it!” He punched the floor on the well.
Ami-chan was hugging her mother, tears where in both of there eyes.
“Mom what’s going on?”
Kagome didn’t reply to her question.
“InuYasha is he… There??? Is there a way to get to him?” Kagome tried to say the words without crying.
InuYasha jumped out of the well and looked at Kagome.
“He’s there… We can’t get in he has the bow and sword he can old get in if he brings the items back on leaves them in the well at the side.” His voice was cracking as he talked.
Kagome nodded and hugged her daughter.
Ami-chan was confused. “What’s going on?” The family then told her of there secret and where her brother really was.

(I’ll add more when we get a cast and stuff)

So really if you no InuYasha then you know how things will go when Ichigo comes out of the well. In the next plot the RPG I’ll explain what happens when he gets out and about the Jewel and etc.

This RPG will go different it will be like an anime where I’ll tell the plot and give a preview of what should happened in each chapter. So it will follow a certain path and you can’t start RPGing until your character is ment to show up. Yes it’s weird but abit different for a nice try. But once your character is with the good crew your will RPG forever. Unless your one of the bad guys helpers you will die eventually in the game then had the next bad guy helper take over for you. If you’re the main bad buy Babadi you will last till the final battle.

Rules
1. Follow all Serebii general and RPG rules.
2. You can only sign up for one person.
3. Don't change the plot or come in when your not aloud (I'll be PMing people the plot so follow it yes you can bend add your flare into it and if you have sugestions then Pm me or go to RPG Cafe on the InuYasha Thread and post you idea in and I'll try to add it to the plot. Also only join/attack the group if I tell you it's time for you to join or attack the group).
4. Please use as best grammar as you can (Even if I'm not the best at that).
5. Reservations are only saved for 3 days, if you haven't posted a Sign Up by then to bad the part is free to the public.
6. Respect your fellow RPers
7. No godmodding allowed.
8. No killing others unless I tell you it's part of the plot.
9. Try to stay with the Plot as much as possible, and there is shipping couples but I say who is with who since it's part of the Plot.
10. Minimal bunnying will be allowed, so like you can do a bit but as the person first. And you can make up a town villager that is talking to the you.
11. Only Start to Role-Play once I tell you to. All Spirit monsters will die so just a heads up.
12. You have to be on Serebii at least 3 or 4 days a week so we can get the RPG moving and everyone can start Role-Playing
13. Have Fun ;D

Characters

Main Character: Ichigo Token By: DanChimchar
Main Girl: (Will fall in love with Ichigo and can control the Jewel that has been passed down her family. She is now looking for the four souls so she can seal it in the Jewel)
Main Full Demon: Natsumi Token By Killer_Squirtle
Main Demon Slayer (Can be a Boy or Girl but if the Main person below is a Monk this must be a girl, if it was a priestess then you must be a boy Demon Slayer. Plus you may have a demon which you can ride, it can also help you fight but don’t copy Kirara or don’t use a Pokemon. Use your imagination.)
Main Priestess/Monk (If the Demon Slayer character is a boy then you must be a priestess aka a girl, if the Demon Slayer was a girl then you must be a Monk aka a boy)

Evil Cast

Babadi (Evil Main Guy Leader) (Token By: EternalTorterra (He is doing his Sign Up Soon)
Evil Jewel Being of Friendship (A Girl. First Evil the Cast fight will die)
Evil Jewel Being of Love (Must be a Girl who will trick Ichigo into loving her. Second evil person who goes after the cast after Being of Friends dies. This Being will die)
Evil Jewel Being of Courage (Boy. Third person who goes after the cast who goes off and tries to finish them off.)

For Japanese name help go here to make a good Japanese name
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/?action=view&current=Japanesename.png
Or use a Japanese name from an Anime show you Like.

Name: (Make it Japanese like)
Appearance: Must be 6 Lines or more
History: (I’ll tell you some of it but you build it up with your sign up. Her family passes the white Jewel down. It is her mission to seal the sprits of the Jewel back in, and to set the evil into the Jewel. You can add more if you like)
Weapon: Uses the Jewels Power
Personality: (Nice has to be one of them the rest is up to you) Must be over 5 lines.
Other:

Name: (Make it Japanese Like)
Age (6-8)
What kind of demon is he/she: (Be creative don’t copy Shippo and be Fox Demon)
Attacks: (Any attacks Only 5 attacks)
Special Power: (Only 3 special powers. Transform must be one of them. The other two be creative)
History: Must be 5 Lines or more.
Other:

Gender: (If someone has already signed up for Monk/Priestess then you have to be the opposite Gender they are since they are you shipper for the RPG. If one hasn’t signed up for that, be free to be the first to start the thing)
Appearance: Must be 6 Lines or more.
Weapon: (Be creative don’t copy Sango’s big boomerang)
Other:

Gender: (If someone has already signed up for Demon Slayer whatever gender they are you must be the opposite since the Demon Slayer is your shipper for the RPG. If no one hasn’t signed up for the Demon Slayer then feel free to pick which ever gender you want. Also note Male is Monk Female is Priestess)
Weapon: (No Swords or bow and arrow do something new)
Powers: (You can have psychic powers like you can see evil, fakes, you can put Spirit be Gone papers to like make evil spirits go away.)
Other:

One of the Jewel Beings

Spirit power: (Love, Friendship, Courage)
History: (Explain how you came into the Jewel and then how Babadi released you from the Jewel) 5 or more lines
Appearance: At least 6 lines or more
Powers: (Like attacks, you can have Fire/Water/ or Thunder if someone already has one of these elements you have to be something else.)
Weapon: (Have it do something with your element)
Please note you won’t start right away if you make it into the RPG I’ll Pm when Babadi wants you to attack the group since his last Jewel Being failed the mission or whatever.

PM me if you have more questions.

Have Fun Signing Up People

Last edited:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
changed my mind
can I take the evil jewel being of love?
will do the form later~

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
changed my mind
can I take the evil jewel being of love?
will do the form later~

Alrighty are you sure now, I'll Vm you details about what shall happen to you and stuff. You have 3 days to make your Sign Up or the Jewel Being of Love will be free to the Public.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I would like to reserve as the main girl please...hehe, I always liked Kikyo oh and Kagome too..

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I would like to reserve as the main girl please...hehe, I always liked Kikyo oh and Kagome too..

Alright I was hoping for a girl to play the main girl since she falls in love with my character :S Lol you have 3 Days

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
can you reserve me a spot as a child demon pweeze *cutie eyes*

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
can you reserve me a spot as a child demon pweeze *cutie eyes*

Okay :) You have 3 days

NOTE: Jewel Being of Love and Main Girl are now free since Rosemary and CyberBlastoise didn't finish there sign up. Also CyberBlastoise said he couldn't do it anyways so that's okay :)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Name: Natsumi
What kind of demon is he/she: She looks like a stereotypical demon with bat wings and a long arrow-tipped tail, only a lot smaller
Appearance: Only just breaking 2 feet tall, bu garanteed to get much bigger as she grows, Natsumi wears a black tank-top and matching shorts-type of look, but make with japanese flower patterns in white all over. Like her name implies, she has firey-red hair that she combs into spikey pig tails on either side of her head, that make her look like she has horns. Her eyes are a shade of brown that almost looks gold and look sharp at all times. She has pointy little teeth that peek out from her lips at all times. Although she looks cute, she is anything but nice and innocent.
Attacks: Chrimson Needles, Nature's Fury, Dark Typhoon, Impale strike [Her hair shoots out as needles, water or trees attack her opponent, she flaps her wings to create a wind attack, her tail lengthens and aims for their heart] (more will be added as the story unfolds)
Special Power: Transformation, senses an opponent's power level and can temporarlity pocess weak humans.
History: The only daughter of a forest demon [father] and a water demon [mother], Natsumi is truly a mixed breed. Her parents raised her to be a strong warrior and to be a surviver no matter what. Together, the family stole fod, weapons and anything from travellers unlucky enough to enter their woods. Unfortunately, some didn't take their antics lying down. The village hired a demon slayer to kill Natsumi's mother and father, Natsumi wasn't seen much because she used her pocessing powers to steal and stay hidden. Natsumi's parents begged her to fly away, but never forget them. Ever since, her parent's skulls have been displayed on the village gates, and Natsumi has been alone, with only her mother's treasure to comfort her.
Other: She's a little mischief who loves causing trouble, and her mother's treasure is actually a hidden weapon, but Natsumi doesn't know how to awaken it.

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Name: Natsumi
What kind of demon is he/she: She looks like a stereotypical demon with bat wings and a long arrow-tipped tail, only a lot smaller
Appearance: Only just breaking 2 feet tall, bu garanteed to get much bigger as she grows, Natsumi wears a black tank-top and matching shorts-type of look, but make with japanese flower patterns in white all over. Like her name implies, she has firey-red hair that she combs into spikey pig tails on either side of her head, that make her look like she has horns. Her eyes are a shade of brown that almost looks gold and look sharp at all times. She has pointy little teeth that peek out from her lips at all times. Although she looks cute, she is anything but nice and innocent.
Attacks: Chrimson Needles, Shadow Grip, Nature's Fury, Dark Typhoon, Impale strike [Her hair shoots out as needles, her shadow tangles and strangles her opponent. water or trees attack her opponent, she flaps her wings to create a wind attack, her tail lengthens and aims for their heart]
Special Power: Transformation, senses an opponent's power level and can temporarlity pocess weak humans.
History: The only daughter of a forest demon [father] and a water demon [mother], Natsumi is truly a mixed breed. Her parents raised her to be a strong warrior and to be a surviver no matter what. Together, the family stole fod, weapons and anything from travellers unlucky enough to enter their woods. Unfortunately, some didn't take their antics lying down. The village hired a demon slayer to kill Natsumi's mother and father, Natsumi wasn't seen much because she used her pocessing powers to steal and stay hidden. Natsumi's parents begged her to fly away, but never forget them. Ever since, her parent's skulls have been displayed on the village gates, and Natsumi has been alone, with only her mother's treasure to comfort her.
Other: She's a little mischief who loves causing trouble, and her mother's treasure is actually a hidden weapon, but Natsumi doesn't know how to awaken it.

Alrighty you are Accepted as the Demon Girl on the Main Cast Congrats!! :)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
w00t! If you need more attention for the RPG, try going to a banner shop and getting some banners ^_^